CEOs & Office Hoes

a/n: i love this photoshoot so so much ^^ this chapter is really really long, just fyi

Aubrey

"You did not tell me this party had a theme to it! Nevertheless that theme being CEOs & Office Hoes!" Louis shouts, clearly angry that this party is not going to be as he had been thinking. I mean, it's a college frat party. What does he expect? "I don't even like parties. Why do I have to go to this?"

Mikaela drops the skirt she has in her hands onto her bed as she stares at Louis standing at our bedroom door, "It'll be fun, I promise. You're not going to stay here in the house by yourself while the rest of us go out and have fun. That's just mean."

"C'mon, Louis," Brooke speaks, sticking her head out of our bathroom. She holds a curling wand in one hand and a section of her hair in the other. Her makeup is dark and sexy, and if I were a guy at this party, she'd be the only girl I'd go after. "Please just come with us. I would feel much better if you weren't left alone."

He pauses for a moment or two, a look of distress written on his face as his eyes travel to each of us girls in the room. I'm surprised he's even in the room as we're only half dressed. I would expect this from Liam or Niall, but Louis? He's so shy and timid and awkward around girls. This must be a step out of his comfort zone.

This whole party is going to be a massive leap out of his comfort zone. 

A part of me feels bad for him, for being roped into coming out with us tonight, but another part of me knows that maybe this could be good for him to be a little adventurous. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to go out partying, rather the type of guy to sit at home alone on a Friday night and rent movies.

Don't get me wrong, I love doing that as well, especially with an order of Chinese takeout, but I think he does this every night.

A wild party is what he needs at the moment, even if he isn't willing to believe it.

"Listen- ow!" Brooke yelps as she burns her finger on the curling wand. She drops the whole thing to the floor, just barely missing her foot as the cord knocks everything else off the counter. "Damn it. I'm such a klutz." She shakes her head and sighs as she crouches down to pick all the fallen items up. "Louis, I'd really love it if you would come with us. Please please please."

"Fine!" Louis frustratedly exclaims. Mikaela smiles to herself as she turns around, walking over to the mass of clothes she brought here. As Brooke nods her head in satisfaction, Louis slumps his shoulders and rolls his eyes. "What do I have to wear?"

"Dress like a CEO," I laugh.

The smile on my face quickly fades as I see Liam about twenty feet away, walking behind Louis in the living area. I'm not entirely sure what he's doing or looking for, but the moment he sees me near the doorway and speaking with Louis he stops walking. A smirk makes its way onto his lips before he points at me and then himself, making a few gestures with his hands as he gently thrusts his hips back and forth. My face instantly goes beet red, and I freeze in my spot.

"Aubrey?" Louis speaks, waving his hand in front of my face. "Hello?"

"What?" I shake my head and focus back on the guy in front of me, ignoring a silently laughing Liam in the background.

"I said what kind of stuff does a CEO wear? Do I have to put on a sport coat? Because I don't have one of those."

"Uh," I quickly grab his shoulders and gently shove him completely out of my room. "A white button-up shirt and trousers. Do your hair, too."

Without waiting for him to say anything else, I shut the door and press my back against the wood. I swear I am going to kill Liam by the end of this night. No, actually, I'm going to ignore him for the rest of the night as if he does not exist.