Welcome Home

(( Part 1 of 2 ))

Liam

After my long two-day road trip, I pull up to the house and park my car in the driveway. I don't see any other cars parked outside, so I assume I'm the only person here. The owner of the house didn't tell me anything about the other tenants or how many people I was supposed to expect when I got to the house, so I'm just a little skeptical of what I'll find when I walk inside. 

What would I expect to find, anyways? A couple people lounging around the living room or cooking a lunch meal? Who knows. Are these tenants going to be another family? That would fucking suck if I had to stay here for the summer with a family with children. How the hell would I do what I came here to do when there's kids peeking around every corner?

I can corrupt them at my leisure. Destroy their minds of sugar, spice, and everything nice. This could work; I think I'll have a lot of fun.

As I step out of my car, I grab my two bags and head towards the front door. The house is gigantic with it's massive glass windows and extremely tall door. There's green everywhere, from the ugly looking palm trees to the ridiculous amount of bushes lining the outside of the house. Whoever lived here really needed to do something else with the gardening.

I pull out the key from my back pocket and shove it into the lock, turning it and opening the door. I'm met with this huge foyer, a room door to the left and a large kitchen to the right. Directly in front of me at the other end of the room is a large spiral staircase and two more room doors. The foyer-slash-living-room is very simple with just a couple couches and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. I immediately walk over to the couch and drop my bags to the floor.

The couch is big enough for a lot of different activities, so it has my stamp of approval. Out the window I see a perfectly blue pool with more greenery and lounge chairs. There's even a grill outside with a mini bar beside it. I can really get used to this place. I'm sure by the end of this three month lease I'm never going to want to go back to Missouri. 

Just as I'm about to start searching through the empty house, I hear a door open up behind me that lets me know I'm not alone here. The door from the room beside the front entrance opens up and out walks a girl in nothing but shorts and a pink bra. Her feet are bare and her brown hair is wet as she starts to make her way to the kitchen. She doesn't notice me until I clear my throat, causing her to yelp in surprise and attempt to cover herself.

"Oh my god! You scared me," she takes in a deep breath as her hand is placed over her chest. "I didn't hear anyone come in."

I notice a faint southern accent in her voice, and honestly, the first thought in my head is that I've never fucked a girl from the south. This could be interesting.

She smoothes out her damp hair, and as she takes another deep breath, I can't help myself as I rake my eyes over her body. Her legs are nice and toned, her stomach is flat with lightly defined muscles, and her chest is the perfect size. My mind is already beginning to spin with all the possible places she and I can fuck. 

The girl realizes the attire she's currently in, and the fact that I am blatantly checking her out, so she holds a finger up in the air, her cheeks turning pink, "Um. One second."

She runs back into the room she had emerged from, and comes back out a few seconds later wearing a large t-shirt, much easier to get her out of. She may have an innocent smile, but I'll be surprised if I can't get her into bed by tonight.

"You must be Liam," she says, squinting her eyes and waiting for me to give some kind of confirmation. "College athlete, right?"

"You've heard of me," I smirk, crossing my arms over my chest. This might be a lot easier than I thought.