Sightseeing

A/N: I love this ^ Harry & Scarlett manip 

Brooke

My legs begin to tremble as a familiar pressure builds within my lower stomach. My heart beat races as I find it harder to breathe with each second that passes by. I shut my eyes tight and moan as an electric sensation runs through my body. All of my hair falls over my face, shielding my vision for a brief moment before it's pushed behind my ears.

My eyes open to meet Andy's, seeing the dark lust swirling within them. As I straddle his lap, moving my hips in circular motions, hearing him groan turns me on so much. In the dark room, the only light coming through the windows are from the street lamps, and I can barely see the features of his face. My palms are pressed flat against his chest, slightly digging my nails into the skin as I feel myself slowly approaching my high.

Andy catches me off guard as he suddenly reaches up, wrapping his arms around my body and flipping us over so he is on top. The sheets fluff up around us, getting twisted around our legs. Andy's hands move down to my hips, gripping tightly and digging his fingertips into my skin as he thrusts his hips back and forth in such a rapid manner that I momentarily forget my own name. His lips press against the skin of my neck, leaving sloppy kisses on every square inch he can get to.

Neither of us say a word as the temperature within the room noticeably increases and a thin layer of sweat covers our bodies. With every movement of Andy's hips, I feel myself getting closer and closer until he makes one last thrust to send me over the edge. I sink into the bed sheets as he collapses on top of me. Our sweat covered bodies stick to the sheets and pieces of my hair stick flat against my face. Andy rolls to the side and grabs his phone, glancing at the time on the screen.

"What time are you leaving?"

"Six in the morning. We have a long drive ahead of us," I roll onto my side and look at him. "What time is it?"

"You have an hour to get ready. That's plenty of time for a third round, maybe a fourth," he winks as he snakes his arm around my body, reaching down and giving my ass a squeeze.

I shake my head and laugh as I pull his hand away from me. "I need to finish packing my stuff. Zayn will be annoyed if I'm not ready to go when we planned to leave."

I stand up from the bed and find a shirt to put on. Thankfully Aubrey has been sleeping in Liam's room and Mikaela spent the night at Bradley's place, so Andy and I took advantage of having my room alone. It's such an upgrade from having sex on the couch and in the bathroom.

"Well, I'll be gone by the time you get back from your trip," Andy sits up and stretches his arms. "I'm leaving tomorrow to hang out with some friends in New York." He points his finger back and forth between us. "This was fun."

As I pull on some shorts, I turn around to look at him, trying not the show my confusion. "That's it?"

"What?" He knits his brows together and scoffs. "You didn't think there was really something long lasting here, did you?"

I'm unsure what to say because yes, I did think there was something a little more going on here. I must be horrible at reading people and situations because this seems to be a recurring pattern. Of course I didn't think there was something serious going as like I had thought with Harry, but I thought there was something more than just the sex. I mean, he was willing to go beyond his own sister's hurt feelings to get with me. I thought that meant something.

"N-no," I lie, shaking my head as I turn away from him and busy myself packing. "Of course not."

"Good. I'm not the relationship-type, which was obvious as I slept with you the first night I got here while I barely knew your name," he laughs to himself, taking a shot at my self-esteem. "If it makes you feel any better, you're one of the top fucks I've had."