Sunday Funday

A/N: This is the UGLIEST group manip I've ever made lmaoooo but I like it so whatever haha

Aubrey

For the first time since I've been here, I'm up early in the morning. Eight o'clock is pretty early. At least, it's the earliest I've gotten up here, despite that it's only eleven o'clock where I'm from. Rather than feeling exhausted and groggy from the small amount of sleep I got, I feel refreshed and wide awake. Is this how all the morning people normally feel?

I stand in the kitchen, fixing up a bowl of cereal for Harry as he sits at the counter with his head in his hands and his eyes partially closed. 

Last night was definitely eventful. While three of the housemates were out partying at some club, the rest of us decided to have a barbecue in the backyard. Mikaela invited Bradley over, and if I were to guess, they're officially an item. I invited Scarlett, who has begun to warm up to all of us without feeling awkward. Of course that's only when Brooke isn't around, which at this point I'm glad she doesn't talk to me. I'm tired of her childish behavior and stubbornness to apologize.

I was having a great time last night and so was everyone else. It seemed like the perfect group of people to be around. I mean, I even had nice conversations with Louis for the first time, and I really think he's opening up out of that shell.

Once Bradley and Scarlett left, seeing as it had nearly reached two in the morning, the rest of the housemates showed up from their night out clubbing with a fourth member. Unsurprisingly, neither of them even said a word to us.

By the time we all decided to sleep, Harry's room was locked, and to my surprise, Liam actually offered his room to him. So the three of us had a stupid and silly childish sleepover in Liam's massive California King bed, eating three bags of popcorn and watching some horror movie that Harry had his eyes closed during half of. Out of all the nights spent here, I think last night has taken the cake for the best one.

Harry lifts his head up and stares at me as I set a bowl of cereal in front of him. "How does Liam have the luck to get the comfiest bed in the house?"

"Because he's Liam," I laugh, shaking my head and sitting down next to him. "You know he does whatever he wants to get whatever he wants, especially when we first moved in here."

"True. But he's not so much of an asshole these days, so maybe I can persuade him to trade rooms with me," he grins as he takes a bite of his Cocoa Puffs. 

"You can try, but I don't think he's going to budge."

Harry rolls his eyes and laughs, accidentally spitting some milk on the counter. "He's a pretty cool guy. I used to think he was a jerk, but I believe he's come around."

"Yeah me, too," I smile. I pause for a moment, knowing I want to bring something up but not knowing how to do it without sounding stupid or possibly hurting his feelings. "So, um. Did you talk to Brooke yesterday? You know, before she went out."

"No," Harry shakes his head and takes another bite of cereal, speaking with his mouth full. "I didn't really see her early in the day, and I never even saw her walk in the house when they came back. Why? Is she supposed to talk to me?"

"Well, she's going to have to now," I mumble under my breath, which doesn't go unnoticed by Harry. "I mean, she's supposed to apologize to you."

Harry sets down his spoon and stares at me. "What do you know that I don't?"

I hesitate for a moment, unsure if it's my place to tell him. But I do know that if I were in his shoes, I'd hope he would tell me something like this. It's not fun to be in the dark. And besides, I don't think Brooke has any intention of telling him herself, not to mention even speaking to him.