Time of peace

It has been a day since we got to my brothers house and we haven't had any problems. It was Thursday may 10, I woke up and got put on my ripped skinny jeans and my monster energy shirt then headed to the kitchen. As I walked in I saw Tanner drinking some coffee and cleaning a gun. I walked up next to him and sat down...

  "good morning" I said yawning

  "Hiaa" he said in a funny voice.

I gave him a hug and went to get my sled a cup of coffee.  As I was about to sit down Max and Andrew walked in stretching and yawning. I laughed at them and sat down next to Tanner.

  "where's hannah?" I asked taking a sip of coffee.

  "she is still sleeping I didn't want to wake her. " Andrew said plopping down on the couch.

  "OK.  So how are all of you this fine morning?"

  "great! It felt good to sleep in a bed" Max said with a smile.

  "no kidding haha! "I said laughing

After a while I heard Hannah had just woken up so I made her some coffee and went to her room.

  Well hello there. You like to sleep I can tell haha!"I said handing her the coffee.

  "haha laugh all you want, I love to sleep!" she said laughing

  "well what do you want to do today go walk on the beach, anything! "

  "yeah that sounds nice let's do that"

  So we got ready and told the guys we were going to walk on the beach. They told us to be careful and we headed out.  As I stepped outside I coups feel the cold air touch my face. I could smell the wonderful smell of the ocean. Me and Hannah walked down to the water and started to walk along the beach. It felt so nice to be able to do this it felt like a vacation.

  And I hope it lasts a long time because I really need this....we all need this. I still have Max.... And Hannah still has Andrew.  And I knew my brother will always be here for me.