Pain and Gain

I heard someone jump down from the side of the building and before I could look up I got smashed down to the ground. Whoever the person was they had a mask over their face and they were on top of me with a sword up to my throat.

"ahhhh" I screamed in pain

"Shhhh!"

My arm got smashed I to the ground and I think it's broken now. He covered my mouth and he looked at me closely.

"mvvhm".....

" ......"

I had a cloth over part of my face because of the smell of all the zombie blood and guts everywhere. The guy then asked me

"what's your name?" he says this as he uncovers my mouth.

"agghh..... Chel....si...agggghhh"

He then looks at me and freezes..... He takes off the cloth over my face and he just whispers

"oh my god"

He takes off his mask and as soon as I see his face I knew immediatly it was Kalven.

"ahhhh Kalven.... You are still.....alive agghh."

He gets off me and gets by my side

" oh my gosh Chelsi I'm so sorry are you hurt?!"

"I.. Think you broke my arm"

He then helps me up in a sitting position. "ahhh" he hugs me and picks me up " ah! What are you doing?" Im taking you somewhere safe"

" have a place please take me there"

So we went and got back to my brothers house and it was 10 past 12. It was dark and cold. I had Soon lost all feeling in my arm and fell asleep in his arms. When he woke me up

" Chelsi!! Are you still alive?"

" Ahh! ....Yup I'm fine"

" OK good we are at the house"

" OK let's go inside I want you to stay with us" I said holding onto my arm

"us?"

We walked inside and the last thing I saw was Hannah running up to us. I then passed out.

A couple minutes later I hear people talking.

" Kalven! I am glad you are alive but what the hell man! " Hannah said I. Anger

" whoa there Hannah calm down" Max said keeping her at a distance.

" I'm sorry I didn't know it was her.. I swear." Kalvin said moving away

" guys..... " I said quietly

Kalven ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

"ow" I said in a small voice

" you stupid" Hannah blurted out

" she's fine Hannah. Calm down she is a strong girl she has been through so much and she is still alive." Tanner said walking up.

" is it bad? " I asked

" well we do know it is broken" Max said calmly

" fun..." " can I get up please?"

They help me up and I stumble a little and fall. Kalven and Hannah catch me and Hannah pushes kalven away. "You have already hurt her!"

"Hannah! Stop Ahh...please" I said as loud as I could
" he saved me in a way"

She backed away a little and pouted. they then helped me stand and I looked down at my arm and saw it was all rapped up again. I looked at the time and it said 12:55. "Hey guys can I go to sleep"

" of course! I'll help you Chelsi" kalven said smiling

"OK thanks" I looked at Hannah and she stuck her tongue out at kalven

I chuckled softly and kalven helped me to my room. I sat on my bed and he gave me a pillow and sat down in front of me.

" listen I'm sor..."

" No don't be its fine. Ive had a nail stab me and I fell down a breaking ladder. "
" ....it's cool" I said smiling

" you always have had a great attitude towards everything... I almost killed you and you don't even let me say sorry. Why? "

"because you were always there for me when We were younger so why should I be mad at you?..... " I said laying back a little bit.

"thanks Chelsi. I'm still sorry though...."

He got up and headed towards the door.

"wait before you go.... Please don't leave ive been looking for you.... Since well the beginning so please stay..."

" OK I promise..." he says smiling and he walks out

Later that night wake up a little to a noise in my room. I open my eyes a little and realize it's kalven. There was a little bit of light so I could see him walking around. He went over to the side I was on and accidentally tripped on my shoe and stumbled. It was really hard not to laugh. But I kept my eyes closed and he looked at me making sure I didn't wake up. He then got closer to me and kneeled down in front of my face. He looked at me and then gave me a hug. It shocked me so I opened my eyes and realized he wasn't letting go. And I did want to be rude so I closed my eyes and let him stay there and soon I drifted off to sleep.