getting away

As he got closer I backed away from him,the room was not that big. Soon my back was all the way against the wall I stopped and looked at the man he got closer and closer every second until he was directly in front of me. I was frightened but I did not cry, he looked at me and smiled I looked away. I was just waiting for the worst to happen and why did I have to go out without somebody watching over me.  Im so stupid and now I'm going to have to pay for it.

  The man kneeled down and got closer to my face I back up as much as I could. I literally wanted to cry I didn't know what to do. 

  "who... Are..  You.. " I said stuttering

  "I'm just a man trying to live." he said as he got closer to me

  "are you alone my little pretty? "

  "noo!"

  He smiled and said " well I guess they don't care about a girl like you..."he stopped then said "but thats OK I'll take care of you! "

  He grabbed me and pushed me to the ground I struggled to get up when he pushed me back down with his foot. I hit the ground with my fist and screamed. He just laughed and got really close to my face "I know how to shut you up" he got to the point where he was almost kissing me I was squirming to get away but he tightened his grip.

  When I had the chance I yelled

  "Max please help mffffffm!"

I lost all hope for anything I didn't know what to do. When a couple seconds later the door flew open and Max came running in he kicked the guy off me and shot him right on the back. I laid there and I started bawling he rushed to me and help me up I was so scared I just grabbed Max and hugged him as tightly as I could.

  "sob sob thank you Max! "

  "I was looking for you and I heard screaming"

  I hugged him in gratitude and we then began to run back up stairs.
  When we stoppedat the door we looked at each other,befor long we heard the sound of zombies not far below us. We rushed into the room and closed the door,as soon as Hannah saw me she ran over and hugged me tightly

  "where the hell were you!" Hannah said almost in tears

  " I went for a walk and this guy grabbed me and almost made out with me,... Max saved me though I don't know what I would've done if he didn't."

  But just before anybody could say anything else we heard banging on the door zombies had already gotten up the stairs and were already starting to get inside. We rushed around to get our stuff and Tanner said that there was another way to get out.  We all scrambled out of the room and we went sown this hallway.  Tanner was in front while me and Max were behind Andrew and Hannah stayed close to each other and were running not far behind us. Max grabbed Hannah's hand and we followed Tanner.

  Soon we managed to get out of the building and there were no zombies around. We started running towards his house and we left the city behind. Soon we started to walk because we were for sure we were safe. I looked back one last time and I saw the city for the last time before the hill covered the tall buildings.