Unwanted Pain

When I wake up the next morning I see kalven is still there. How in the world did he sleep like that? But he looks so tired like he hasn't slept in days. I wonder what happened to the rest of his family to where he was all by himself.

He is on his knees next to the bed and has his arms and head around my body. He is so cute I don't know why he would stay with me. Instead of being in a bed. I look down at my arm and realize it's not looking to good. So I unwrap the rest and I notice that the bone is starting to slip farther out and go through my muscles. Wow I must be in so much pain to where u can't feel this. All I know is that it looks really painful. I wrap it back up and look back down at kalven he is breathing hard and looks uncomfortable. Is get having a dream?

~KALVENS THOUGHTS~
Yesterday when I found out it was her I was in total shock. I hadn't seen her in 4 years and she has changed so much. You know I missed talking to her but I just didn't know how to after I left. I knew she was devastated and I heard she cried for two days straight after I left without saying goodbye. You know I felt like a total douche bag for not telling her. But even after leaving her and then breaking her arm she still cares and respects me. I don't even know why.... I knew she has always liked me and you know I really stopped liking her a long time ago. I feel bad that I kinda just ignored her and never talked to her. I know own that I moved on but I knew she never did and hasn't yet.
Well after taking her back to her brothers house and Hannah about to kill me I knew she would hate me. And Hannah was just mad that I almost killed her best friend and I was really good friends with Hannah too. But when I left I don't know if she even liked me anymore because she always knew that I really didn't like Chelsi and that made her mad.
And helping her to her room and talking with her I can't understand why she doesn't hate my guts. Does she still care about me the same way she did In middle school? But when I saw her tired and pained face I felt awful leaving her like that. So I gave her a hug but I was so tired I fell asleep on her. Crap! This is bad I can't be doing this. Wake up!!

I looked at his face for a while until he suddenly we up and looked at me. He stared at me and started to shake and talk.

"I can explain!" he said nervously.

"what? that you fell asleep on me"

"well UMM yaa"

"don't worry about it you looked tired and you kept me warm so it's all good"

"why don't you hate me!?"

"what... "

"seriously why!? You should hate me so much right now I can't believe how you could like me and still are about me! "

"......."

" JUST TELL ME!! "

And I just looked at him and for some reason I started to cry. I covered my face with the one hand I still had and then pushed him out of the way and ran out. I went to the living room grabbed my samurai sword and ran out of the door.

~HANNAH'S THOUGHTS~
I wake up to a slamming door and I get up as quickly as possible and ran to the living room. There I saw kalven looking at the door and he looked angered.

"what the hell is going on?" I ask him in a assertive tone

"Chelsi left crying.....!" he looks at me with a straight face

"WHY!! "

"....."

"God dammit why! "

"I yelled at her... And I made her cry"

I walk up to him and slap him in the face.

"And you just let her go!? " I asked angrily.

"well...UMM"

" you bastard! Stop hurting the poor girl don't you think Yup have hurt her enough.... She has always cared about you and you treat her like this?"

"...."

And after that I ran out the door with my gun. I left him to sit there in his thoughts of what he did. I go and search around the building area and I see her with a couple zombies laying around her and a few coming towards her. I walk up to her as she kills the last few zombies. As I walk up to her she just repeatedly stabs the zombies until they are mush. This poor girl how could someone do this to her I don't understand....