Now What?

The pain was so bad I couldn't hold it in anymore my mom took he knife away from my arm thats when it went black. I woke up with a headache and my arm all wrapped up in a colorful cloth. I looked around for a couple seconds when Hannah came in to the room. I looked at her and asked " what happened?" She just looked at me and said " you passed out after being stabbed by a nail"

  I was trying to think of where I was and it finally came to my brain. I was in my bed in my house whith Hannah and my mom in the zombie apocolyps. I tried to sit up when I tel back down because I wasn't strong enough. "This is just great!" I said angerly. Being like this in the zombie apocolyps is bad. I have to heal quickly or I'm done through.

  After laying there for a couple minutes with Hannah I finally said "help me up I have to get out of bed or i'll never recover." Hannah just looked at me and then helped me my head felt aweful. Pain was swelling my arm and I tried my hardest to keep from loosing

my mind. I walked downstairs and got water from my fridge the water was cold and refreshing and it took a lot of pain from my head.

 I saw my mom sitting on the couch looking at the window with a blank stare. I walked op to her slowly and said "I'm sorry I had to put you through that" she looked up at me and said "Don't be sorry you would have died if I hadn't done something". I smiled and heard Hannah behind me I looked back at her and told her that if we are going to go outside we go together she agreed. 

  Trying to keep the pain back I would clentch my teeth hopefully the pain will go away soon because I cant be like this. I know Hannah and my mom will take care of me but soon they wont be able to. Trying to take care the zombies on their own and hopefully they meet up with Tanner. I don't know if I can still go on like this. Hopefully I will have the strength and the power to keep going.