Never the end

Its been a couple days and ive been doing a little better i still cant get up and do anything, so ive just been in my room resting and talking to hannah or sam. Zach has been coming up to lay down with me a couple times and other times he is downstairs talking about a plan to kill the guys. Anyways im just really glad that sam and hannah are safe... The fact that they got taken right in front of me and i couldnt do anything to help them, it made me so mad. They could have gotten so much worse and i wouldn't have been able to live knowing that they got killed. They are my best friends and i need them with me. Also not to leave out that guy that saved them he isnt that bad either. Im just glad that he saved them and now that he has been living with us he has been a good hand with some of the chores around here. Yeah he must feel like were just a big family trying to live a normal life. He probably also finds himself to get in the middle of not so good situations between kalven and zach. I hope they dont do anything stupid we dont need anyone dying on us.

As im laying on my bed going through my thoughts someone rushes into my room. I open my eyes startled to see sam in front of me.

" umm hi... Whats up" i say a little confused
"BRUH ok so i was downstairs and kalven and then tanner came in and zach was all like blah blah blah and th.." she said loudly
"shhh calm down what happened piece by piece" i say interrupting her mid sentenced
"ahh nothing never mind i forgot" she said sitting there with a derp face. You know sometimes i wonder if she has a mental illness... I sat there looking at her and laughed.
" well ok then umm whats the report for outaide today genral" i saying chuckling a little
"oh well me and hannah went out today and kill about 20 zombies that were hanging close to the house."
"hmm more zombies are coming closer to the house recently i hope we wont have any problem with them" i say stretching. I hope i can get up in the next few days im getting tired of sitting in this bed all day.

~A couple weeks later~

Im sitting in bed looking at my non existing hand, i poke it a few times and sigh deeply. " can i please get up for gods sake!" i yell loud enough for everyone to come up stairs. Seconds later they come in my room and i see everybody but sam.
" wheres sam?"
" IM HERE!" i hear her come running up the stairs and she trips and falls. A couple seconds later she comes running in the room almost out of breath holding some make shift crutches.
" wait does this mean i can get up"
She comes over to me and smiles "yes my child now give me your hand"
I get was really happy when i thought of something. I endee up keeping my dead hand in a jar in my dresser so i quickly took it out and tossed her the hand. Her face was pricless
" UGHH what the hell man you got problems!" she said throwing the jar on my bed i started laughing and stuck out my arm " ok now help me up"

She grabs my arm and helps me up i stand up and i feel like i havent walked for years. I got the crutches and sam helped me go downstairs. I go and sit down at the kitchen island and the others come down and go sit around me. " so what do you wanna do now that you can walk?" zach asks me
" truthfully i wanna go and kill some zombies... But i know you guys wont let me" i say when apl of a sudden i hear a huge smash on the door. Everyone stands up grabbing their guns. I look over at the door and i get a huge headache. I grab my head and close my eyes. I hear everyone hide and i just sit there not knowing what to do. Thats when the door flies open, i open my eyes and i see 6 guys come running into the house. One looks at me and yells at the others they all start coming at me. I close my eyes again when i hear gun shots. I keep my eyes closed for a couple more seconds before i realize that know one has touched me. I slowly open my eyes to see all six guys laying on the floor with blood all over the floor i lift up my head and i look at my clothes they are covered im blood and my arms are covered in blood as well.

The guy cosest to me was still alive and grabs my leg i scream and he pulls me to the ground. I land on the floor and i hit my head on the chair. I grab my head and i feel the guy grab my hair and bring me closer to his face.
" there are more of us.... You cant survive much longer.... They will find you and kill all of you especially you..." he grins as he grabs my waist. I push him away when i hear a loud gun shot. No knowing what happened i just see brains all over the me and the ground. I start shaking and i cover my face with my hand. I feel zach pull me up into his arms and hold me as i start crying. Sam and hannah come running to me and hug me as i lay in zachs arms motionless. I cant wrap my head around what ive seen.... I mean ive seen this before but it happened inches away from me so i saw every detail... I stay motionless as everyone comes around me and sits on the floor.