More surprises

The next couple of days were really calm. We had our rest and everything feels like normal and we have been working hard to make sure no zombies got near the house. Hannah and I were sitting out on the porch drinking some water with our guns across our lap. Max and Andrew haven't talked to each other much but you know maybe they are just tired. Tanner has been really chill about everything and I am just so glad that I found him.

A couple minutes later Max came over to me and Hannah and we started talking

"hey guys how's it going?" Max asked with a smile

"oh nothing really just watching over the house" Hannah said as she got up

"where is Andrew?" I asked with a concerned look "I haven't seen him all day"

"I don't know maybe out taking a walk" Hannah said shrugging

We all headed inside of the house and and began to look through some stuff. I went into a room and saw a box full of pictures and I went and picked up the box. As I looked through I saw old pictures of me and my brother when we used to go to the lake. It was a picture of me putting my arms around his neck and hugging him. I started to cry and that's when I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"I remember that day like it was yesterday" Tanner said walking to my side

"Yup... Those were the good days weren't they? "

Max and Hannah walked up to us and just smiled and said at the same time.

"oh how cute a brother and sister love!"

They looked at each other and laughed. You know I have always thought that Hannah and Max would be the cutest couple ever. And Hannah always told me Noooooooo you and Max would be cute and I would always shush her. Yaa middle school was a good couple of years we had our ups and downs.

We then went to the living room and it was starting to get late. I was starting to question about Andrew. Is he really OK or is he already dead? But before I knew it I fell asleep on the couch and of course everyone elsewas still awake. After a couple of hours I woke up and I decided to head to bed it was around 11:30 pm and I started to walk to my room as I was about to go into my room I heard talking.

"hey so Ummmmm I was wondering if u wanted to hang out with me tomorrow like a walk or something?"

It sounded like Max and I realized he was talking to Hannah so I got closer to them and listened. It was dark so I couldn't see and of course I tripped on a table and fell.

"OOWWW!"
"CRAP! Umm hi guys"

They looked at me and laughed

"shut up that hurt really bad"

"well then you shouldn't have been spying on us" Max said chuckling

"spying!? What Noooooooo why would I do that....?"

"yaa Max she wasn't spying she was being a super legit ninja" Hannah said with a smile

Haha Hannah always has my back but the most important part is that I am pretty sure Max just asked her out. Yas my dream had come true. Anyways I headed to my room and went to sleep.

The next day I decided to take a walk with Tanner and see it we could find anything. I was looking car by car to see if they had any stuff and then I realized I lost Tanner. I looked everywhere and I couldn't seem to find him so I kept walking and went inbetween two buildings. And that is when it happened.