Coming Together

Brian keeps carrying me until we get to the hill just before tanners house.
    "your staying here!? " he asks in shock.
    "yeah it's tanners house."
     "of course it is. I wanna see that rich ass in his glory" he says laughing. I laugh and I rest my head on his shoulder he smelt like marijuana and like a cherry flavored hooka pen. Yeah that is definitely Brian he was also a drug dealer thats why he always had money to buy tons of shit. 
    As we walked up to the porch he puts me and I walk into the door as I walk in Brian and his friend walk in first then Nate. Sam walks into the living room when we all get inside. " Chelsi God dammit you need to stop bringing guys home you hoe" I look at her like she had just stabbed me and then just said
    "I'm sorry your the hoe here" we laughed and she came over to me "who are these guys?"
    "well this one is my brother Brian and then his friend. And this one is Nate he just kinda tagged along. Nate looked at me with a Pouty face and crosses arms. "awe are you mad" I say laughing at him. As I stand there tanner walks in.
    "Chelsi who are these gu...ys....? Brian? "
   "yeah it's me you asshole" he walks over to him and that do that guy hug. This is crazy I never knew he would ever come around here. He walks back to me and then uses my head as an arm rest yes I was super short compared to him I was only 5'8 and I've been this height for 4 years so I don't expect to get any taller.
" Since we are running out of rooms Brian and Chelsi will have to share a room" tanner says as he thinks
   "I'll take one for the team and I'll share a room with Chelsi.." Nate says like its the hardest decision he has ever made. Brian stares at him and then back at me.
" I really don't care who is with who" I say holding my hand up
" well I call taking one for the team" Nate says again.  Everyone stays silent that's when Hannah walks into the room, comes over to me and puts her arm around my shoulder and she wraps her leg around mine.
    " y'all back off she's mine" I laugh and I walk away with Hannah like when we were kids.
    A few hours later and Nate and Brian are still trying to see who is sharing a room with me. I start falling asleep on the couch when I completely just pass out. The next morning I wake up and I roll over when I feel someone laying next to me i open my eyes to see Nate sleeping next to me. I get startled and fall off the bed. Nate wakes up and crawls over to the side of the bed and looks down at me.
    "are you OK?"
    " errmm yeah I'm fine what are you doing in my bed?"
    " well you fell asleep last night so I carried you up here and I fell asleep"
    "oh... Umm ok"
    " by the way your really cute when you sleep"
    "umm... Thanks I guess"
     " no problem"
  He is acting like its no big deal that he is sleeping in the same bed with me like I've known him all my life.  I get up off the floor and walk over to the window.
    "also did you know that you stop breathing when you sleep and it sounds like you struggle to breath."
   "...yeah....  It's a long story... I dont wanna talk about it." I turn away from him a continue to look out the window. As I look out at the ocean I see zombies walking out and about on the beach. Lately I've noticed more and more are appearing on The beach. Which kind of worries me I hope there aren't too many out there.
I get snapped out of my thoughts when Nate starts talking again after he had a long pause of thoughts to him self.
    " so umm do you want me to leave so you can change?" he says getting out of the bed.
    I turn around and nod. He gets up and hesitantly leaves. Where. I'm sure he is gone I walk back over to the bed and lay down and curl up into a ball.

    ~Nate's POV~
She is really pretty when she stares off like she did. But also feel like I said something I shouldn't have. I mean i don't really know her but I can kinda guess she had a harder past and what I said made her a little uneasy and who am I kidding I'm an idiot  I shouldn't have said anything. I stand outside her door when I hear her crying. Yup look what you did you just messed everything up for good.  Damn i didn't know.... Maybe I should just go downstairs. As I'm thinking I see Brian walking down the hallway
    "what are you doing?" he asks getting closer to me.
     "uhh nothing I was just going downstairs..." if he hears her crying I'm done for good.
    " he stares at me for a second and then walks past me. Wow that was close. I look back at her door and then walk away slowly.

    A couple minutes later we are all sitting at a table when Chelsi comes down. She has a smile on her face like nothing just happened between us.

   "hi Nate" she says walking by me. I get knocked out of my thoughts
     "uhh hi" she smiles at me and then at the rest of the group. Does she do this everyday. Damn what have I done... I feel like I shouldn't be here I might just cause more trouble.

    As we all eat nate gets up and says he is going outside. I don't question it and let him go. After a few hours he was still gone and it's like no one even noticed. I loved having Brian back with us because tanner and him were really close when they were younger. I hadn't seen my brother so happy to see someone since we finally got to his office. I'm just glad that we have a nice place to stay and I don't think we should have any problems.  A few days pass and I'm just guessing nate wanted a place to sleep for a night because I haven't seen him since.... it's kinda weird but I guess it's whatever. I walk outside of my room and look out the window facing the ocean. I feel so much better knowing that I have have people to be with me because if I didn't I would have gone insane by now. At this point I think that we will be able to live through this and start a new world because lately I haven't seen many zombies and everything has been so peaceful. I turn around and walk downstairs and I see the entire group grabbing guns and putting jackets on.

   "Chelsi there you are we are running low on food and supplies so we are all going out to find some. Get your stuff ready we are leaving in just a few minutes." Tanner says picking up a knife.

    I nod and walk around grabbing stuff to take with me. As long as we are in a big group I'm pretty sure we will be ok because more people more coverage and more weapons. I am not worrying at this point we all have made it so far we can make it till the end.

I know we can...

we have to...