Getting through

Its been a couple days since my accident I'm healing and I'm helping with some if the things to keep the house safer. Everyday I look at the city and I get a sad feeling every time it was just a normal day until this all had to happen. Soon I was able to take off the cloth and I thought my arm looked so gross it had a hole in it and it was all burned red and black and crusted.

  I'm only 15 so was Hannah we didn't  expect this to happen when we were so young. Hoping to live a life like a normal teenage girl and not have to go through the zombie apocalypse.

  After thinking for a little while I just got ready and took my baseball bat downstairs with me. I saw my mom at the table with coffee so I went and got some coffee and sat down with her. Hannah sleeps in what was my brothers room after he left and got his own house.

  My mom sat and thought for a little while and finally spoke. She said that she didn't know how much longer she could last doing this. I looked at her and told her that she could make it through this because she was strong. While we were talking Hannah walked passed me. She yawned and looked at me and smiled I smiled back and said "Well good morning sleepy head" she just laughed and went in the kitchen.

  Everything seemed normal where we were since we were so far out. I mean we saw maybe one or two but that wasn't even hard but not all zombies are easy.The bad part is that they stay in packs which will be bad if we even get close to one. All we really have to do is stay hidden and I think we will be alright... at least I hope.