Is This The End

Everything went into slow motion as soon as I heard the gun shot. I could feel the left side of my body get pierced by the bullet. I grabbed my side and screamed. I looked back at Hannah and Sam and they were unconscious hanging over the backs of the men. I reached my hand out towards them as they walk away. One guy was still next to me watching me bleed out quickly and he goes and steps on my arm, laughs and walks the same way they came from. I lay there screaming in pain and try covering my mouth so I didn't attract any zombies. But I was too late as I looked over to my right I see 6 zombies making their way towards me. I look up at the sky and just close my eyes and in my head I am thinking of how I'll never be able to go and save Sam and Hannah, and how Zack will come out side to find my insides eaten and me laying on the ground. I start crying and move my hand next to my side I feel something sharp and I open my eyes. I look over to to see my sword next to me but in the condition I'm in I just look at it as I hear the zombies approach me. I'm in so much shock that I don't feel anymore pain so it's actually pretty peaceful. When I was expecting to feel the zombies rip into my body nothing happened. I opened my eyes and there were no more zombies.

I guess they got distracted or something, but that is when I heard someone running over to me screaming.

" Chelsi oh my god my baby your hurt! " Zack said coming to my side

" huh? What?" I turned my head and look at him. He had tears in his eyes and he grabbed my hand. And I see kalven and Tanner appear in front of me.

" oh my god she has been shot twice, she's not going to make it she is loosing to much blood" Tanner said kneeling down to me.

" don't worry about me.... you have to go and save Hannah and Sam... they were taken by the men." I said clenching my fist as I could the pain get a little worse.

"I will not leave you.. I promised myself I never would even when I first met you 1 year ago I said I would never be able to leave your side!!" Zack said as the tears were just flowing out of his eyes.

That's when Kalven ran over to me and took off his jacket and started to wrap up my side and then tanner came over to me and picked me and they ran me over to the house as quickly as possible. They laid me on a bed and then they scattered off to find tools to fix me up. it was not much later after they left me that I started to close my eyes. and in my head I'm just thinking " maybe if I let go now they wont have to waste their time on me and actually go and do what's right and go and get Hannah and Sam before anything bad happens to them" that's when I heard tanner telling me to keep my eyes open. I open my eyes and there is a light right in my eyes, I look over to my right and I see exactly what I didn't want to see. Scissors, cloths, knives, needles and string....and a lighter? Tanner has had a couple years of medical school for the national guard, so I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what he is doing.

Tanner uncovers my wounds, my right leg was still bleeding at a quick rate and my side had a burning pain. "This is going to hurt a lot so here's a towel please stay with us don't give up..." Zack says to me holding my hand. They started with my leg by getting a knife and they start cutting at my leg to make it easier to get to the bullet. I clenched my teeth together and screamed. Zack held me down as they continued to cut through my leg. Tears were flowing down my face like a water fall and I couldn't stop. I could feel them stick the scissors in the cut and pull out part of the bullet.

Once they finished with my leg they used the needle and string to stitch my leg back up. It was extremely painful but I had lost all my energy during the process of getting the bullet out. Tanner quickly moved to my side and took of the jacket I had bled out soo much the jacket was soaked. They were give me water and juice to keep me from passing out. But I was already at that point everytime I closed my eyes they yelled at me to keep them open. They started to cut at my side which the pain was so much I went into shock and just laid there crying not able to move. When they finished they patched me up and they stayed with me in the room and made sure I didn't stop breathing.

"IM GONNA KILL THEM! " Zack says filled with rage

"calm down we will get and we will not let them live another day" Tanner said calmly

Zack says with a frown "we will never let them hurt her again...."