surprises

That night we all got ready for the next morning, packing food because we didn't know how long it was going to take us. We were heading to my brothers house,he lived alone but he had a really big house by the beach. Soon it was night and we all wanted to get a good night sleep  because we were going to walk all the way to my brothers house.

  I felt so safe being with my brother I had feared I lost him. We have always been so close ever since we were little. He always protected me over the little things and the large things,when he went into the military as soon as he got out of high school I thought I would never see him again. It has been 4 and a half years since I've seen him so this was the happiest moment I've had in the past couple of years. He has changed so much since I last saw him he is so much more sophisticated. 

  Tanners thoughts-

When she turned around I was shocked to see her I was for sure that she didn't make it.  I remember when we were little she would always tell me how she would have her friends with her during the zombie Apocalypse. And well she was right,the last time I saw her she looked so young 4 and a half years has changed her so much she is still the weird sister I know and she is taller and I'm surprised she looks as good as she does during all of this.  She has battle scares all over her she literally looks as if she had been in a fight with a bear. I'm so proud of her and I am so thankful she is safe now.

  When the sun started to rise I was the first one to wake up. I git up quietly and looked at the others Hannah and Andrew were sleeping next to each other and they were just so cute. Max looked as if he got no sleep at all last night I wonder what was wrong. Anyway Tanner looked fast asleep so I didn't want to wake any of them. I figured that they wouldnt be up for another 2 to 3 hours so I decided to take a walk around.  I took some food and made sure I had my pistol I walked over to the door leading to the stairs and opened it slowly. When I got to the other side the door clicked behind me I looked down the stairs and started going down.

  When I got down to the bottom I looked around for some stuff maybe to take with us if we wanted to. I could see 2 zombies walking around outside I didn't bother to do anything about it they were too far. As I walked around I noticed that something looked different then it did when we first got there. Things were out of place and I just thought that it was maybe some zombies that got in and messed some stuff up. I went to the waiting room it had sofas and a basket with magazines I picked up one of the magazines and started reading it. 

  I then put it in my bag and went out of the room and I noticed things were out of place again. I also of a sudden had a strange feeling that someone else was in here and they were watching me. I got out my pistol quietly and stared walking slower. After not hearing anything for a couple minutes I put my gun down. And as soon as I let my guard down a guy came up behind me and grabbed me.

  "what's a young pretty girl doing out here alone? "the guy said with a scary smile

  "let go of me! " I said struggling to get away from him

" oh you don't want to do such a thing"

  He tightened his grip on me and put  his gun up to my head. I stopped moving and stood there looking out of the corner of my eye straight at the gun.  He smiled and he got closer to my face and whispered in my ear,

  "your to pretty to kill.."

  " I might just take you with me.." he finished with a grin.

  I struggled to get my face away from his, he tightened his grip around my waist with one arm. He put his gun down and in his pocket. He took my gun out of my pocket and put it in his jacket. By this point I was really hoping he would just kill me right then and there.  He then just looked at me for a second and smiled again,with one hand open he covered my mouth.

"mmmmvvvvvnmnmm! "I started to yell but his hand cut out most of my voice

  "sshhh you don't want me to kill you"

  He then started dragging me to the waiting room. As he opened the door with his foot he threw me in and closed the door quickly. I laid on the ground trying to get my mind through everything. He then looked at me with a devilish smile and started walking towards me slowly.