relaxing

We kept walking in the same direction towards my brothers house. We were all startled of what just happened. I was still frightened from the guy that took me.  Tanner was leading the way and while the rest of us lagged a Little hit behind.  I stared out in front of me with a blank pale face. Max looked at me and brought me in closer  I had no reaction.  I just let it happen so much had just happened in the past couple of hours.

  We have been walking for 2 hours by this point.  We were all starting to get tired. We all had backpacks full of supplies and they were starting to feel heavier and heavier very second. We kept walking and non of us said a word we all just stared out in front of us and walked silently.

  Tanner all of a sudden stopped and looked at us

  "we are not far from the house by this point maybe another half hour before we get there. " tanner said with a straight face.

  "I'm glad you guys are all safe" I said looking as happy as I could at the moment.

  Hannah looked at me with sad eyes and looked away. By this point nobody was talking again. After a half hour we started to smell the air of salt water and the beach.  We were really close and it made all of us really happy. As we went along we were soon able to see tanners house it was big and beautiful. It was like nothing had ever happened there which was good.  That meant no zombies around and we could take our time being there without having a problem. I was so happy to see the house it was truly one of the best feeling ever.

As we approached the house we headed to the door when Tanner unlocked it we got inside. There were marble poles and dark wood staircase. He always said he was going to have a beautiful home and well he was right. We set our stuff down on the table next to his kitchen. We were all staring at his house in awe he looked like he was a wealthy person so his house was just amazing. He had a huge game room and a couple feet away from his kitchen there was a see through circular piece of glass. And there was this door and it led down to his storage room he had wine,food,supplies and other useful things. My brother was always a person going on about being able to bare arms so of course he had at the bottom of the stairs of his storage a huge rack of guns. I went down there and grabbed a shot gun,they were always my favorite gun to use and they were so powerful.

  I came back up and I saw Tanner standing at the top he smiled and started to laugh a little.

  "you know I got that gun just for" he said staring at the gun.

  "what really?"  I looked at the gun and on the side it had my name printed in silver

  I smiled really big and gave him a hug he always knew I had a thing for shotguns. I took my gun and put it down on the counter. We then went to the other which were in the living room sitting on the couch talking. We walked over to them and sat down. I think we were all  glad to be somewhere safe and now we won't have to worry about anything for a while at least I hope.