Stronghold: New Hennequet Rec Center

Your P.O.V.

After what happened at the airport the other day was confusing. I was sure that Kazuo Akuji was going to be there. But now there was no clue as to where he went. And I was just hoping that it wouldn't come back to fuck me later.

And right now, I was just trying to clear my head. I wanted to make The Ronin hurt for what they did. So I decided to head to the suburbs, hoping for a bit of peace and quiet. That's when my phone started to ring and it was none other than Pierce calling.

Y/n: What is it Pierce?

Pierce: Hey boss, I've just found a large gambling den being run by The Ronin.

Y/n: I thought we already put an end to that operation.

Pierce: We did, but I just found out that once Akuji had landed state side, he decided to reopen their gambling operation. And we don't have to worry about the cops coming in when you bust up the operation this time.

Y/n: Why's that?

Pierce: Because The Ronin have hid the new casino in the basement of the Marshall Winslow Rec Center over in New Hennequet. And one of my boys are there now getting a layout of the entire building.

I was a little shocked to hear Winslow's name again. I only met him once, and it was when I had to kill him because of that bastard Monroe. But right now, I only cared about making The Ronin hurt for Aisha's death.

Y/n: Thanks Pierce.

So I then made my way over to where the rec center was. It looked like it was still under construction, which was kind of odd. But I just figured that The Ronin were paying off the guys who were building it. So I went inside and met The Saint that Pierce sent in.

He informed me that the there were two rooms being used as casinos, and it was heavily guarded. But he also said that The Ronin had a lot of money in the basement too. So I already knew that I could do tons of damage to The Ronin's operations here.

So I made my way downstairs to where the casino was. I did have to kill a couple guards first, but no one had seemed to notice. And once I was downstairs, I saw a bunch of tables and slot machines too. So then, I pulled out an AK-47 and started to shot everything in the room.

The Ronin thugs were all taken by surprise when I started shooting too. And I started to kill them as people were running scared. After killing all of The Ronin and I destroyed all the things here, I moved to the next room. And I did the same thing all over again and it felt good.

Once all the slot machines and craps tables were destroyed, I made my way to the last room. There was a handful of guards left, as well as a lot of money. And then I started to kill the last of the guards before turning to all of the cash.

I found a duffle bag and started to grab as much cash as possible. Once it was full, I grabbed a lighter off a dead thug and burned the rest. Then I decided to give Pierce a call about what was going on here.

Y/n: Pierce, send some Saints to come defend the area.

Pierce: On it boss.

So I made my way back upstairs, only to be almost shot. I then saw several Ronin lieutenants before I took cover. I then had to kill all of the reinforcements that were here. Once I did, I grabbed the money and drove off as The Saints had started showing up. But then my phone started to ring again, and this time it was Lin.

Y/n: Hey Lin, what's--

Lin: Y/N, GET TO MY APARTMENT, THE BUILDINGS IS ON FIRE!

I didn't need to be told twice as I slammed on the peddle. After a few minutes, I arrived at Lin's apartment building to find it ablaze. Luckily, it had looked like almost everyone was all fine, save for a few. And I then saw Lin and Anna both over by one of the ambulances and rushed over.

Y/n: Lin, Anna, what happened?

Lin: I don't know, I was just down the street getting some food when I see Anna run in. Then she tells me that the apartment is on fire and I called the fire department then and there.

Y/n: Well, I'm just glad you two are safe.

Anna: What about the men in yellow?

Y/n: Do you mean the ones that were from Aisha's place?

Anna: No, they were here. They were the ones who set the apartment on fire. And one of them looked like he had two swords and no hair.

That seemed to take Lin by surprise and possed me off. It was the same bastard that had killed Aisha, now he went after Lin and my kid. Now I was going to make sure he would die slowly. And I knew that he wouldn't walk away the next time I saw him.

 And I knew that he wouldn't walk away the next time I saw him