Ch 4: The Three Kings

Your P.O.V.

It's a good thing I dealt with the little homeless problem in the caverns when I did. If I didn't, then it would have come back to bite me in the ass. So now that I dealt with them, I thought that it would be a good time to clear out the new hideout.

So I had Johnny a call and asked him to meet me at the new crib to clear out the dead bodies. He agreed to help after a few minutes of complaining. So we got back to the old hotel and started to get all the bodies in a pile to ditch them else where. Sadly, Johnny was still being an asshole about how he had to be the one cleaning.

Johnny: Ya know, this ain't exactly what I had in mind for my day.

Y/n: Man, we gotta clear this place out.

Johnny: I'm not a fucking janitor!

Y/n: No shit, you're a god damn diva.

Johnny: C'mon, this is the kinda shit people who just got canonized should have to do.

Y/n: Good idea, we should ask some of the crew for help.

Then I walk over to a dead body and nudge it and pretend to wait for a responce. Johnny was just in a bitchy mood but in a way I knew he had a point coming up soon.

Y/n: Hey buddy, you want to help? No? Looks lines we're doing this ourselves.

Johnny: That's my point, we can really run a gang if we don't have, ya know, a FUCKING GANG.

Y/n: You know just as much as I do that most of the old crew are either dead or have been busted by Troy. So, seeing as we got no other choice we're gonna have to start fresh.

Johnny: Yeah, well let's get on that, 'cause I'm done mopping up blood.

I had to agree on him there, I was getting sick of it too. And then I had remembered Carlos helping me out.

Y/n: This kid Carlos helped me bust out. He seems alright, but we're gonna need more, what do you think?

Johnny: Yo, I know a few people from jail who might work, so let me make some calls. But once I find them, you're gonna have to show them you're the real deal, they won't just follow anyone.

Y/n: That won't be a problem.

Johnny: Hey, before you go, what sort of crew are you looking for?

Y/n: A loyal one, people who know how to take orders and listen.

Johnny: Alright, I'll get on that.

So with that, I left to bring in some new lieutenants for The Saints. I knew that Johnny would bring in other recruits to help out. So I got in a car that I had stole before hand and drove off. A couple of minutes later, I got a text from Johnny saying he found the people he had told me about.

Apparently, they were all up in the suburbs waiting for me. So I made my way up to see if I could find any of them and recruit them. Once I got up to the suburbs, it didn't take me long to find Carlos waiting by a tow truck outside a rim jobs garage.

Carlos: Hey Y/n, listen if I'm going to help the Saints then I need a favor first.

Y/n: So what do you need Carlos?

Carlos: Well, a dead beat friend of mine owes me money. So I was wondering if you could help me steal his car.

Y/n: I can do that.

So we got in the tow truck and made our way to the nearby cemetery. I was just glad that it was stealing a car and not repairing one.

Carlos: So how have you been?