Ch 10: Bank Error In Your Favor

Shaundi's P.O.V.

After having almost lost Carlos to The Brotherhood, the boss was pissed off. And in a way, Pierce and I could kind of understand why. According to Johnny, the boss almost lost his girlfriend to a gang when he first joined The Saints.

I guess almost losing Carlos was a close hit to home. I wanted to help, but I was currently playing hacky sack with a couple friends. We were in the middle of the game at the bank in the Barrio district when one of my friends kicked it half way across the parking lot.

Guy: Sorry.

Shaundi: It's okay, I got it.

So I ran over to get it back so we could finish our game. But I wasn't paying any attention as to what was coming.

Guy: Look out!

That's when I saw the hood of a red car stop in front of me. I was just lucky that the driver stopped in time. But the lady driving didn't seem to happy with me.

Jessica: Jesus Christ! Are you trying go get killed!?

Shaundi: Look, I'm sorry....

Jessica: I don't have time for this.

Then I saw the woman grab her phone and a suitcase. I wasn't to happy since she was on her phone while driving. And she blamed me for being the one who's easily distracted.

Jessica: Yeah babe, I'm fine, I almost ran my car on a hippie chick.

Shaundi: Hey, in not a hippie....

Jessica: Maero, I'm fine. Look, I got to go, I'm about to make the deposit. Sweetie, let me worry about the money. We'll have enough to cover the whole shipment, and when it comes in, The Saints won't have a chance in hell.

Guy: Yo Shaundi, are we going to hack or what?

What that woman just said had really caught my attention. And then I had remembered the boss saying that Maero had a girlfriend. So I tossed the hacky sack back to my friends and then called the boss.

Shaundi: Hey, boss?

Y/n: Shaundi, what is it?

Shaundi: You remember Mearo's girlfriend at all?

Y/n: That bitch Jessica? Yeah, why?

Shaundi: Well, I just saw her go into the Barrio bank with a suitcase full of cash.

Y/n: I'll be right over.

Your P.O.V.

I had just checked up on Carlos after what happened. He seemed to be doing a lot better and I was glad he was. Then after I got the call from Shaundi, I was in a rush. And I was going to make both Jessica and Maero pay for having tried to kill Carlos.

So I quickly made my way over to the bank in the Barrio district. And when I arrived, I saw Jessica and noticed she washy paying attention. So I took the chance to grab her from behind and took her by surprise.

Y/n: Remember me?

Jessica: Shit!

Then the teller she was talking to had hit the alarm. Then the door had been blocked by a metal gate as the guards surrounded me. Luckily, I was able to use Jessica as a human shield and take them out. Then I led her upstairs and found some sort of alarm controls.

Y/n: Alright Jessica, now you're going to turn off that alarm.

Jessica: Oh yeah? And how do you think I'll be able to do that?

Y/n: Hit. The off button.

So that's what she did, and then the alarms stopped. I knew that it was going to be hard getting out, but I knew I could manage. So I used Jessica as a human shield as more cops appeared.

Once they were dead, I brought Jessica to her car and locked her in the trunk. And once I did, I got in the drivers seat and called Carlos.

Y/n: Hey Carlos, do you have any idea where Maero is?

Carlos: I think he's holding a demo derby at the arena at Stilwater U.

Y/n: Thanks Carlos, get better.

Carlos: I will, and you're welcome boss.

So with that, I made my way out of the Barrio and to Stilwater University. I was going to have Maero suffer big time and I knew Jessica's death world hurt him. After I lost the cops, I made my way to the SU arena. On the way, I could hear Jessica trying to plea with me, but I didn't care.

Once I got to the SU arena, I got the car inside for the derby. And then I got to the side lines to watch the derby and see Maero suffer. After Maero drove around in his monster truck, I had landed on top of Jessica's car. Once he stopped, I revealed myself while doing a slow clap.

Maero: *Sees you* I'm going to kill you right here and right now you bastard.

Y/n: No, you're not.

Then I tossed Jessica's keys over to him and he was confused. And I was trying my best not to laugh at his confusion.

Maero: What's this?

Y/n: Do me a favor. When you check the trunk, just remember that you should of offered me something better than just twenty percent.

That's when Maero saw Jessica's car and rushed over. And as soon as he had opened the trunk, he fell to his knees. With that, I left to get ready to continue against The Brotherhood. I knew that Maero would come back with a vengeance, and I'd be ready.

 I knew that Maero would come back with a vengeance, and I'd be ready