Ch 40: The Shopping Maul

Your P.O.V.

After the police station attack a few days ago, I decided to check on Lin and Anna. Lin was doing fine, but Anna was a while other story. After what had happened with Mr. Sunshine, she was scared. And I knew that things were going to be hard for her for a while.

Right now, I was at the hideout trying to pass the time. It seems that The General has gone to ground with any men that he's got left. And I'd guess that me killing Mr. Sunshine didn't really do any good for him. I also sent Carlos and Johnny out to help look, but nothing. And I had no idea where Pierce was, probably at a bar or something.

Saint: Holy shit. I found the limo!

That's when I rushed over to where the monitors were set up. That's when I saw The General's limo heading into downtown Stilwater. And it looked like he was only several blocks away from the Rounds Square Shopping Mall too. So I got an idea, but knew that Shaundi was the only one able to help.

So I gave her a call and told her where The General was heading. I told her to get an ambush ready so we could go and kill The General. Once that was done, I quickly raced to the mall to kill that bastard. Once I arrived, I could see a few Saints were ready for a fight. Then my phone started to ring and it was none other than Shaundi.

Shaundi: Here he comes, get ready!

Once I saw the limo, I got my pistol out and was ready for a huge fight. After a few intense seconds, a huge bus had smashed into the limo. And it sent the whole damn thing right off the road and in front of the mall. That's when The Saints and The Samedi started to shoot at each other. But it wasn't long before The Samedi were all killed.

Shaundi: Boss! The General's making a break for it!

That's when I saw The General run into the mall. I knew this bastard wasn't going to go down easily. So I quickly ran after him, called an elevator, and went into the underground mall. Once I was inside, I noticed that there was a few dozen Samedi thugs. I guess some of them must of taken refugee in here just a few minutes ago. But it wouldn't stop me from killing The General at all.

Lin's P.O.V.

Right now, Anna and I were eating at a burger place in the mall. After what had happened with Sunshine, Anna was a mess. So I figured some time out would help her calm down. Sadly, we chose a wrong time to come to the mall. Because a bunch of Samedi assholes had started shooting up the place. But I had a feeling I knew what, or who, had started this mess.

Anna: Mom? What's going on?

Lin: Your dad most likely.

So I grabbed Anna and we started to make our way out. I had a piece on me, since I knew there would be trouble. That's when I spotted Y/n fighting his way through The Samedi. So I told Anna to hide in a nearby department store until it was safe. Once she did, I went to help Y/n, who seemed to be surprised that I was there.

Y/n: What are you doing here?! And where the hell's Anna?!

Lin: Anna's safe, now shut up and fight!

With that, we started killing all of these Samedi bastards. After fighting through the mall, the sound of an engine caught our attention. That's when a armored jeep with a mounted gun dropped from an upper floor. So Y/n and I didn't think and just started shooting. Of course, the asshole driving started firing back as he went for cover.

After twenty minutes, the jeep was heavily damaged. And it looked like it was about to explode after a bit more. That's when I saw a loaded RPG on the ground and got an idea. So I quickly grabbed it and took aim before I had fired the rocket. And it hit the jeep and sent the guy driving it flying into the air before landing dead on the ground. Then Y/n, me, and some other chick went to check to be sure.

Shaundi: You think he's dead.

I didn't want to take the chance, so I shot him in the face. The other chick seemed surprised when I did. But of course, Y/n just laughed, and I couldn't help but chuckle too. Though I had a feeling this bastard deserved more.

Y/n: He is now.

That's when this chick, Shaundi if I remember, asked if it was done. And then Y/n went on saying The Sons were no longer an issue. At least now that their leader is dead and they have no more turf or drugs left. Once that was done, we rushed to find Anna and were glad to find her safe.

Y/n: Anna, you alright?

Anna: I'm fine.

With that, the four of us left to make sure we didn't get arrested. I knew Troy was a stubborn bastard, and he was also an asshole. So I knew he'd have a field day with all of us in prison. And I knew that things were finally going to be able to start calming down now, or so I though anyways.

 And I knew that things were finally going to be able to start calming down now, or so I though anyways