Stronghold: Elysian Fields Trailer Park

Your P.O.V.

It's been a couple days since I stole some Loa Dust. I knew it was going to take some time to figure out what it's made of. So I decided to take the chance to relax until Shaundi was finished with her "experiment." And with all the money I've got, I managed to buy a few cribs around Stilwater.

Right now, I was at the Freckle Bitch's up in the suburbs. I haven't had any breakfast, so I decided to get something to eat. And once I finished, my phone has started to ring. So I looked to see that it was Shaundi and answered, as it had to be related to The Samedi.

Y/n: What's up, Shaundi?

Shaundi: Hey boss, you anywhere near the trailer park at all?

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Shaundi: Because I just got word that The Samedi are using some trailers as Loa Dust labs. So I figured that if you go take them out, then The Samedi would be hurt pretty bad.

Y/n: Alright, but I'm guessing there's some sort of catch?

Shaundi: Yeah, I don't know which trailers are the Dust labs. But there's a small store that should have a map of the trailer park that could tell you which ones are which.

Y/n: Thanks Shaundi.

So after I hung up, I made my way to the trailer park. I knew if there were Dust labs, then I would destroy them. And it probably makes it easy for The Samedi to deal drugs around the area. So destroying any Dust labs would make it harder for them to produce and sell any Loa Dust.

So once I arrived, I went to the store by that piece of old highway. Of course, I had to deal with some Samedi that were guarding the place. But I was still able to fight my way inside by killing all of those bastards. And once they were dead, I started looking for any map of the trailer park.

Luckily, there was a map in the back with five trailers marked. So now I knew where the Dust labs were hidden. Then I noticed some satchel changes on the table and got an idea. So I took a handful and put them in a bag before I exited the store. Then I started to fight my way through more Samedi while I was looking for the Dust labs.

It was a good thing I took a picture of the map with my phone. So it wouldn't be a problem to find the right trailers. And one by one, I started to blow up each trailer housing a Dust lab. And as I blew each one up, more Samedi started to show up. But I was able to kill each one that got in my way.

As soon as I destroyed the last Dust lab, The Samedi started to flee. But then I saw some Saints move in and kill the last Samedi members. Then a car had pulled up and it turned out to be Carlos was the one driving. And I took a wild guess to say that he must of came to help me out.

Y/n: You got good timing Carlos.

Carlos: What can I say, I've learned from the best after all.

Y/n: Damn straight.

So we went around and cleared the remaining Samedi. Now that The Saints control the area, The Sons will be real pissed off. They just lost some of their Dust labs and access to the northern part of Stilwater. So it was bound to be a huge hit to their operations. But as long as they could make Loa Dust, then they'd still be a problem.

 But as long as they could make Loa Dust, then they'd still be a problem