Chapter 56

TW: Mature Themes in this chapter.

MIA

I wake up and see Oliver snuggled into my chest. Our last night's activities replay in my mind, and I find myself clenching my thighs. My mind drifts off to the first time we did "it".

At the end of July, I had to leave in a week, and we were about to sleep when I kissed Oliver fiercely. We hadn't touched each other for a week, and both of us were aroused. I knew that Oliver wouldn't make the first move so, I had to. After making out for a few minutes, Oliver asks for permission, "May I?" before tugging at the fabric of my tee, pulling it up and over my head. He sucks in a sharp breath as I arch my back so he can unclasp my bra - the hue akin to the colour of his darkened eyes.

"I have missed your body....the way you fit perfectly in my hand." He growls as he palms my breasts. I moan again, and he presses his lower body against mine so I can feel his arousal pressed against my lower stomach. Our breathing is rapid and uncontrolled, and I have never wanted him more. We were spending bare minimum time in school together because the cheer leading team always wanted to have lunch with me or stay with me during free periods. But that hasn't lessened the overwhelming passion between us, and I am glad. His hand glides down over my bare stomach, and I pop open the button of my shorts. Oliver's eyes meet the dark green lacy fabric, and his eyes darken with lust. Oliver's fingers slide into my panties, and I gasp.

"I have missed how wet you always are for me." He says, and I lift my hips, begging for more contact.

"What do you want, Mia?" He asks as I breathe heavily into the crook of his neck.

"You." I answer without hesitation. Oliver's finger slides easily into me, and my head falls back against the headboard as he pumps his finger.

"I love to watch you, to see how good I make you feel." He states, and I moan in response. My hands fist into his T-shirt at the sides. My body slides down his, and he removes my hand from her shorts. I whine from the loss of contact, and he smiles. As he pulls down my shorts and panties, I realise that Oliver is still fully dressed. I gesture at his fully clothed body and order, "Strip."

"Yes, ma'am." He smirks and pulls his tee over his head, revealing his inked skin.

He grabs a pillow and places it under my head, curtained by my blonde hair. I can feel my cheeks burning up. He smirks again and hooks an arm underneath my knee, around my hips, as my heels dig into his back, wanting more contact. After doing the same to the other, he kisses me, interlocking our fingers and stretching our arms out. He presses his hips against mine, rubbing his erection into me, letting me know how much he wanted me.

I look up at him through my lashes, and his eyes almost seem black. "Fuck, you're so sexy." He growls before smashing his lips on mine again.

I am addicted. Plain and simple. I couldn't get enough of Oliver. He kisses me until I'm breathless, his lips moving in sync with mine and his tongue tracing every inch of my mouth. I sigh happily into the kiss, melting into him. He's irresistible.

He gets up and tugs my legs down to the edge of the bed. Lying in front of him, completely naked, I couldn't help but feel insecure about my body. I try to slam my legs shut, but he presses his hands on my knees, not allowing me to do so. He leaves a trail of pecks on my inner thighs, making me squirm in pleasure, but he holds me still by his hands. As he reaches his destinations, his tongue laps from my opening up to my clit. I pant and arch my back with my head pressing back into the mattress. His fingers spread open my lower lips, and he teases my opening with his skilful tongue.