2.

Him.

I hummed huskily, reaching for my phone to turn off the alarm. 5AM - time for workout. 

I made the bed right away and went to the bathroom, doing my regiment before putting on gym clothes and taking Apple Watch.

"Good morning, guys."- I told twins with a smile, closing the door of my room. 

"Good morning, bud."- responded my brothers and we went to the kitchen for pre-working protein smoothie. 

After having drunk the delicious drink, we went to the gym, which is part of the penthouse. 

We did the workout together, having very similar routines. Today is full body and cardio. 

"I hate jumping rope."- groaned Mateo as I chuckled, handing him one. 

"Tough luck, baby bro."- teased Dom, getting in position with us. 

"I am just a minute younger."- replied Teo as all of us laughed, in reality liking how tiny our age difference is - not even a full year. 

We did various jumps, 10 minutes for each variation, and ended the cardio session with treadmill for 30 minutes. Then we moved onto lower body, slowly getting to upper body. For abs we chose exercises by turns, starting with Mateo, then Domenico and I. 

"Oof."- I sighed, laying flat on the matt, taking deep a breath.

"Oof indeed."- mumbled tiredly twins as we chuckled. 

"2 hours and 45 minutes. Dang, that's a record."- said Dom, the three of us checking our watches. 

"I feel accordingly. Mountain climber is the worst. Who even came up with that?"- stated Teo and I frowned. 

"That a cool exercise. Don't whine about it."- I spoke surely, liking it a lot. 

"Wierdo."- twins teased me, tossing towel at me, and we laughed. 

On this note we had a small stretch and went to get ready for the day. I took a hot shower, ending it with a few minutes of cold one to wake up and refreshen after a very productive, but tiring workout. Then I blow-dried my hair, having no choice to let it airy dry because it is very voluminous; thanks to our genes for that. 

I styled my hair, keeping it neatly messy, and wore black underwear before heading to the closet and choosing clothes for the day -  tasteful, comfortable, tidy. Cologne on my neck and wrists. Then I wore my Patek Philippe hand watch and took my bag and phone, heading downstairs in no time.

We ate greek yogurt with fruit and drank sugar-free tea before heading out, being ideally punctual. 

"Hey, guys."- stated the Monet brothers as we exited our cars; twins happening to park next to them and I parked next to pearly white Lamborghini Urus. 

"Hi there."- we responded friendlily, greeting Sam too as he approached us. 

7 of us went inside, talking nicely about the upcoming lectures. Matisse, Austin and Gerard went somewhere before the lecture, saying that they have to check on someone, but asked us to keep them seats, to what we didn't oppose to. 

"That's you shot, amico."- Teo and I encouraged our brother as the girl, who caught his eye, came in view. 

She is also studying business, that's good thing since they have thing in common. I bet they will hit it off instantly. 

I took his backpack and he went to her, having the box with candy and plush pizza toy. Samuel, Mateo and I gave them utter privacy and took seats meanwhile. In solid 10 minutes Dom waltzed back to us, having grin on his face; grin that made everything clear.