23.

Her.

"I am so excited."- I murmured in pure thrill, smiling joyfully, while my beloved young man rinsed conditioner off my hair. 

"You are extremely adorable, mon ciel."- said lovingly Adriano, kissing my forehead upside down. 

I turned around and wrapped my small arms around his lean waist, pecking his plump lips gently, smiling as he pecked me again, again and again, giving me butterflies. 

December equals warmth of holidays, mellowness, festive mood, delicious food, lots of pampering of my loved ones, fun activities, cosy trips and most of all - frantic, beautiful, huge Christmas tree. 

Today is December 18th and we are officially beginning our first family trip to Norway: our parents, our siblings and our grandparents. That is a whole wedding - 32 people, that's without counting the two of us. 32!!!!! And even though the number is big, we are thrilled to bits and we look forward to seeing our families and finally getting to know each and everyone. 

In a moment we wrapped up with snug, hot shower and did our regiments together before getting dressed. 

Personally, my family planned to go to Norway because snow in Paris is not exactly what we like. We love it when there are mountains of snow, when it is crisp white and frost colours your nose For those reasons we have celebrated Christmas abroad for as long as I can remember: Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Canada and Netherlands. From what Adriano told me, they also tend to celebrate Christmas abroad in super snowy places, Norway being their favourite spot, just like it is for my family. 

Dewy, natural makeup and straightened hair are my go-to for flights. I slipped a beautiful, brand-new, white set on, loving the combination of embroidery and sheer. And once I got to clothes, it was all about fluffiness and super-super warm stuff.

I am the type of person, who freezes in mere seconds. My hands are cold nearly 60% of the time and if not Adriano, who is walking sunshine, I'd have icy hands 24/7: he keeps my hands in his large, delightfully warm ones when I am around him at all times, therefore, keeps me warm and snug. 

I took new, cream coloured, knitted sweater, which is cropped just a tiny bit and took high-waisted trousers in matching colour. Extra warm, fluffy socks and to-die-for, stylish, comfy, white Gucci ankle boots with cute chain. Oof, they are even prettier than they appeared when I bought them. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists, wore warm jacket and took gloves, knowing that they are still of no use to me anyway, but still they will work nicely with my outfit. 

"You are exceedingly cute, baby girl

"You are exceedingly cute, baby girl."- said warmly Adriano, kissing my nose winsomely, making me smile and blush. 

"You are very handsome, baby. I love you in sweaters."- I spoke profoundly, admiring the sight. 

Dewy, clear, smooth skin is so beautiful. Perfectly sculpted face: flawless brows; the longest, the darkest, the thickest lashes frame his enrapturing, heavenly, soft green-caramel brown eyes that I am crazily in love with; sublime, cutely up-turned nose that is sinfully boopable; defined cheekbones; razor-sharp jawline and God, his lips are my paradise - so plump, so full and so soft. It is scandalous how kissable his lips are and I am that beyond lucky girl, who gets to be kissed by him daily for as many times as I please. His hair is my addiction - very voluminous, silky, curly in just the right amount, midnight black hair is styled neatly, yet that attractive, knees-buckling messiness is there, as appealing as ever.