39.

Him. 

"Good to have you back, Adriano."- stated the coach after hellish warmup and just 2 rounds of the game. 

"Glad to be back."- I replied through my short breaths and he smiled friendlily. 

"Now, back to the work, boys. The big game is just in 2 weeks."- announced the coach, being back his usual stern, but awesome self, making us chuckle. 

Ditching water and towel aside, we jogged back to the middle of the basketball court and carried on with trying our different strategies, challenging ourselves with new methods and tricks. After my long while of no basketball, this certainly hits the exhaustion button, but it also feels beyond amazing to be back. 

After that crappy Monday, peaceful and good Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday followed: no trouble, no health issues, no discomfort, no stress, no annoying beings. Lu and I study together, catching up on the missed out, helping each other out as much as possible, be it to quiz each other or read out-loud when one cannot go on any longer. 

Overall, all is great and nothing is troublesome. Today is Saturday and my day began with basketball practise at 07:30. My love is at home sleeping cutely. 

"Holy shit."- panted Gerard, plopping on the ground with Dom and Sam. 

"This was savage."- sighed Teo and we insatiately nodded, having worked very decently for 3 hours and 40 minutes. 

"Any plans, fellas?"- wondered Matisse as I took my bottled of water, drowning it in mere seconds. 

"Yeah: sex, food and cuddles."- stated smugly Dom, getting high-five from Gerard and Austin, who obviously have the same plans.

"Bowling and cinema."- shared Sam and Mateo with smiles. 

"Day of art."- I replied with content smile, looking forward to the most desired part of the week. 

"And that's when you better cover up, fratello."- chuckled Dom, tossing my tank-top at me, and I glanced at where he is looking, only to slip in that top faster than anyone could blink. 

"Why the fuck they are even here?"- groaned Matisse, covering his face with a towel, laying flat and motionless. 

"Gawking, sugar daddy hunting, looking for potential lay or boyfriend - you name it."- listed down Samuel as we chuckled. 

After a stretch of muscles, we went to shower and change. 

I blow-dried my hair and more or less styled it before slipping in jeans, white T-shirt and white trainers. Cologne on my neck and wrists and I was all set. I took my bag, checked whether I have my phone and exchanged byes with guys before heading out peacefully.

 I took my bag, checked whether I have my phone and exchanged byes with guys before heading out peacefully

Coach had a word with me about the game since I am the captain of the team and let me go soon enough. I headed to my Lamborghini while opening messages on my phone, texting guys what coach told me about the opponent team of upcoming game.