53.

Him.

The moment we arrived in our villa in Hawaii, we drowned in each other, we needed to get lost in each other.

We didn't leave our villa for a whole week. 

Morning, day and night. In every room in the villa.

I fucked and made love to my fiancée over and over again, making up for the time we lost. 

Today was no exception. 

*mature themes*

"Adriano, oui."- my future wife moaned sweetly, rocking up and down my cock as I teased her small nipples with my thumbs and kissed her firm breasts amorously, licking and nibbling her soft skin.

"Good girl. Keep riding me, mia piccola pesca. Give it to me, baby."- my words came out raspy and breathy as I dipped my hands down to palm her round, toned ass and meet her motions. 

"Oh mon Dieu."- my beloved whimpered breathlessly and hugged me tightly to lean on me and take it like a good girl. 

"You are perfect, mio dolce amore. So fucking sexy and beautiful."- I whispered in her ear, moaning when she kissed my neck and dug her long nails into my back. 

I slapped her big, luscious ass, moaning hoarsely when Lu started to roll her hips, her little moans becoming muffled as our lips collided.

My arm looped around her tiny waist and I laid her down, groaning in pure pleasure when I kept thrusting, her wetness dripping down my cock. 

"Fuck, yes."- I muttered raspingly while watching her take me, her long, slim legs parting wide for me. 

I sat up and gripped her trim waist in my hands to lift her up and fuck her hard. 

"That's it, mio piccolo angelo. You take me so well."- I praised lubriciously, pounding in her feverishly as she moaned and clutched my wrists. 

"You...Dieu, don't stop."- her words blended into a blissed-out moan and I smirked, quickening my tempo. 

Her.

Stars crawled under my skin. 

I couldn't breathe. 

I could only take him, over and over again.

My back arched and I moaned wantonly, scratching his veined, strong forearms while my fiancé fucked me deep and hard, ruining me and putting each piece back together.

His large hand gripped my breast and squeezed firmly, making me hum and whimper in ecstasy. I pressed his hand against my chest, moaning when he teased my nipple with his thumb and pinched it gently. 

"Adriano."- my moan was full of euphoria as I came hard, my body nothing more than a weightless mass in his arms, and he groaned in pleasure while continuing to move inside me. 

"Oh, fuck."- I swore breathily and squirmed, my hands flying down to grip his wrist as he massaged my sensitive clit, obliterating my sanity. 

Before I could come again, my phone rang. 

"Answer."- the domineering, arousal notes in his silky voice had me obeyed in an instant. 

But I answered because I thought he would stop.

"Comment va ma petite sœur?"- Austin asked cheerfully and Adriano pushed deep inside me, knocking the breath out of my lungs as I gasped and whimpered. (How is my baby sister doing?)