38.

Her.

A week of secure, content,  stay at home came to its end and we are back to studying.

A week of miniature victories for us: no more scratches and bruises; much more decent and nutritious diet brought 500 grams back to my weight and another 700 grams to his. The one on one time did us good - I am alright with him hugging me any time he wants, I can opt for small caresses of my cheeks or hands whenever and wherever, being on his lap is comfortable and soothing again, I am confident enough to initiate cuddles or hugs. 

Such big to us progress is a lot to us and we are genuinely proud of our victories. This keeps us optimistic about the future. 

I stepped out of the shower and did my routine blankly before slipping in a big, fluffy, white robe and exiting the bathroom, being greeted with the sweetest scene. 

My precious love in matching, fluffy robe just came in our bedroom with special tray for breakfasts in bed. The most stunning and delicious breakfast on full display: iced orange fresh, figs with blueberries and his signature succulent banana pancakes.

 The most stunning and delicious breakfast on full display: iced orange fresh, figs with blueberries and his signature succulent banana pancakes

"It was supposed to be a surprise."- he said cutely, looking like the purest puppy caught red handed. 

I sobbed, approaching him immediately, and he put the tray down before wrapping me in his muscled, strong arms, holding me so close and tight. My cheek nuzzled in his vigorous chest and I took a deep breath of his soothing scent, soaking up his care and warmth like the greediest little baby. 

"Everything is okay, mia piccola pesca."- reassured Adriano, caressing the back of my head tenderly while I snuck my arms around his lean waist and snuggled into him, my heartbeat calming down by his side. 

"I got you a pill for cramps, piccola. It should help you a bit."- he said sweetly, cupping my cheek as I leaned into his touch, treasuring him so much and so dearly. 

I didn't oppose when he scooped me up his rugged arms and got in bed with me, cuddling me on his lap. I smiled fondly when Adri gave me the pill and a glass of water, booping my nose winsomely. 

"You are my superhero, mon amour."- I murmured sincerely, gently caressing his defined cheekbone with my thumb, smiling when he nuzzled into my palm and kissed it dotingly. 

"At your service, ma princesse."- he murmured in return, smiling dreamily, making me genuinely giggle at his cuteness. 

We ate breakfast together in bed, cuddling in tranquility, savouring the peacefulness of our bubble before going to the university. 

I am scared to go there. 

I do not feel secure there, in spite of knowing that Adriano will always, no matter the circumstance will keep me safe and come to my rescue, that papa assigned 8 guards to watch me and that those guards will be mere steps away from me.