45.

Him.

Seychelles for 2 days.

That's my surprise for my sweet princess for St. Valentine's Day and cazzo, it turned out to be way more than just sublime. 

To say that we didn't know where to start is to say the least: scuba diving, hiking, sunbathing, jet skiing, surfing, hydrofoil, yachting, flyboarding and parasailing. We woke up around 5 AM and went to bed around midnight, unable to get enough of our intimate bubble, too happy and excited to spend time together in such a sweet and nice location. Naldo is enjoying the trip just as much, including being our very squishable cuddle buddy.

I smiled through my short breaths, wrapping my tiny angel in my arms as she panted, smiling like the cutest sunshine, our naked and sweaty bodies pressed together as if glued. 

Well, let's say that a sexy, private show with lap dance ended very, very lushly. 

"This is everything."- spoke Luna softly with a smile, kissing me tenderly as I smiled, cupping her cheek.

"Mhm, cannot argue with that."- I said huskily, laying a slow, adoring kiss on those plump, soft, luscious lips that I am obsessed with. 

"Let's go for a walk, mia piccola pesca."- I said calmly, caressing her cute cheek, and she hummed, nuzzling into my palm. 

"But it is so good here, in bed, with you. Cuddles, kisses, sweet whispers."- murmured Lu, nestling in my embrace. 

"You will really like the stroll, mon ciel, it will be really nice."- I insisted tenderly, kissing her angelic face affectionately, adding extra kisses on her little nose. 

"Okay."- agreed my darling, kissing me devotedly as I smiled, hugging her tightly to myself, breathing in her heaven-sent cherry fragrance that I cannot live without.

We laid in bed for a bit, cuddling and kissing, until getting up and getting dressed.

"Yeah, you gotta wait here for us, buddy."- I told Naldo, rubbing his back gently, having enough on my mind. 

I gave him a treat and he happily occupied himself, finding himself a snug spot on a sofa. 

"I am ready."- spoke my love, capturing my attention, making me more speechless and giddier than I already was.  

Long, lustrous, velvety hair of the richest, chocolate brown shade falls down her back in smooth, straight strands. Her silky, dewy, clear skin is sleek and sun-kissed, yet all my mind seems to do is think about how I was kissing her delicate skin for hours ever since noon. 

Defined cheekbones and jawline; gorgeously shaped and arched, dark brown brows; small, adorable, button nose was meant for tiny kisses and boops; naturally very long, thick, dark, bonny lashes adorn those heavenly blue eyes that have pale green traces in them - mythical mixture. Those plump, pouty lips remind me of rose petals and their taste resembles the sweetest honey, saccharine candy or the most scrumptious dessert.

That dress on her body...I lack words so badly. 

The white, silk fabric gives me so many associations, yet, at the same time, my attention dies as I take in that high slit, low back and profile view of the dress: those long, beautiful legs, delicate back and slender waist, perky, firm, petite chest...Dio, she is too dazzling to be real. The more I look, the better it gets, the more exquisite she seems and I don't want this to stop. Ever. The swan pendant and promise ring are in their rightful places, and dainty earrings compliment the glimmering diamonds, but none of those pieces can shine better than she, her naturally breathtaking self, can.

 The swan pendant and promise ring are in their rightful places, and dainty earrings compliment the glimmering diamonds, but none of those pieces can shine better than she, her naturally breathtaking self, can