3.

Her.

Charming smile. Adorable, deep dimples. Curly, voluminous, midnight black hair. Soft green-caramel brown irises. Scent of bergamot and patchouli with hints of chocolate - tantalising and spicy, yet warm and soothing combination. Balmy touch of his big, soft, lukewarm hands.

I sighed as hot water poured down on me. My mind is a mess, my heart is deep into something I shouldn't be even thinking about. 

I finished taking a long, exfoliating, cleansing shower and wrapped my small self in a big, warm, soft towel before approaching big, marble sink area. My eyes trailed along my appearance in the mirror as I took a deep breath, starting doing my skin care, slowly moving onto looking after my body by using lotions and creams. 

In 20 minutes I was done and entered my glam room to do my makeup and style my hair. Natural and neutral, that's the best option. I chose clothes, accessories shoes for today, packed my bag and sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists before heading out.

"Good morning, Avery. How are you?"- I answered my best friend's call, entering the lift, which will take me to the underground parking lot. 

"Oh, good morning, my innocent bestie. I am over the moon as sexy Italian cutie texted me the cutest message that greeted me as soon as I opened my eyes. I am also munching delectable sweets and cuddling with plush pizza, which, by the way, is so cuddly."- chirped dreamily Avery as I headed towards my car, wrapping my arm around my frame once cold wind blew. 

"How are you, girl? You sound...emotionless. I thought, that cute boy will make you swoon or at least smile."- stated Avery while I got in the car, putting her on speaker via the car. 

"I am very well, don't dwell on my mood. Would you like me to pick you up?"- I responded softly, buckling up and starting my Lamborghini Urus. 

"Nope, thank you. I am nearly there. I will see you at your locker."- said Avery as I drove out of the lot, heading towards the campus. 

"Alright."- I replied calmly, finishing the call. 

In some 10 minutes I reached the destination and parked in some spot, paying no mind to how close or far it is from my campus. I took my bag, locked the car and headed to my locker, where I left the heavy stuff for art practise classes: paint, paper, sketch books, watercolours, brushes and a couple of other things. I texted my brothers in group chat on my way, putting my phone in my bag once I reached my locker area.

I headed towards my locker, frowning slightly as sweet smell lingerie in the air. The hallway is empty, not a soul seems to be here.

Answer came all too soon as a brunch of beautiful cherry blossom neatly popped out of my locker, being winsomely tied with a pastel pink bow. I took the dainty brunch, unable to prevent my smile as airy, dulcet scent coloured my mood. I love cherry blossom so much, it is such a stunning creation to me. 

I opened my locker, blinking as something dropped out of it. I bended down to pick up the small, rosy envelope. I opened it carefully and peered inside, taking a delicate note out first. I put the envelope on a shelf and unfolded the sheet of paper, feeling my heart flutter at its content. 

"Tu es toujours en moi et je rêve de toi plus souvent que je ne le fais pas.

Fidèlement vôtre, Adriano."

(You are always ticking inside of me and I dream of you more often than I don't.

Faithfully yours, Adriano.)