37.

Him.

Peeks of warm sunbeams highlight her perfect little face that is nuzzled in the crook of my neck. Plump, rosy, full, juicy lips are slightly parted, looking so kissable and dulcet. The longest, the darkest, the bonniest lashes rest on her defined cheekbones. Long, velvety, rich brown hair shines beautifully in the sunlight. Tiny, feathery body is hidden in my arms, snuggled into my embrace. Dainty arms are securely wrapped around my torso, holding me close, as if making sure I won't leave. 

She is breathtaking, the most comely woman in the world.

I ran my fingers through her silky, chocolate strands, lionising the sweet princess I am lucky to call mine. Bright smile crept upon me once Lu made the cutest tiny snuggle into me and rubbed her cheek against my chest, looking like the most adorable baby. 

I idled in my place, letting her get much needed sleep, until my phone's screen light up with incoming, soundless call from papà. 

I declined the call and texted him instead, just to get mixed feelings about the information. 

Not going to lie - I completely forgot about him, Cloud and I planning to go to the gym. Me having such sweet little peach in my arms also didn't boost my memory. Nevertheless, I want to spend some time with the two of them, stringing for incredible relations between us, and hopefully, a decent workout will take my mind off everything that happened. 

"Hi, handsome."- said softly my love, catching all of my attention. 

"Hi, mia piccola pesca."- I replied warmly, gently hugging her closer to myself, feeling my heart burst with contentedness once she cuddled me, cupping my cheek delicately with hesitation, relaxing once she grasped that it is very much okay with me. 

"How do you feel, mon ciel?"- I asked in care, playing with her lustrous locks, gazing in her celestial blue-soft green eyes. 

"Okay. A bit tired, but good overall. How are you, mon prince? Is everything alright?"- spoke sweetly Luna, caressing my cheek so pleasantly and soothingly. 

"I am good, piccola."- I replied lovingly, relishing in her touch that is more intimate and closer today. 

I told her about my gym session with our dads and she informed me on the girls-only day with my mum and Maria. Before we could do anything more, the bell rang and it was clear that my workout buddies are here - awfully punctual, I wouldn't have minded if they were like an hour late, maybe 2. 

"Go ahead, mon amour, I will answer the door."- said fondly my girl, smiling preciously at me. 

"Thank you, baby girl."- I answered, grinning when she smiled brighter and gently booped my nose. 

Fuck, she is the sweetest. 

Her.

My beloved boyfriend went to get ready for the day with papa and his dad while I went to answer the door. 

"Good morning."- I said softly, getting warm smiles in return as they hugged me by turns, both so  kind and really sweet. 

"Would you like some tea? Coffee, juice, water, perhaps?"- I offered, leading them to the kitchen. 

"No, merci, chéri."- declined papa, smiling at me as I snuggled into him, taking a deep breath of his homely fragrance - very spicy, peppery, but so comforting. 

"How are you feeling, tesoro?"- asked in care Leonardo with a smile that I returned. 

"I am okay, thank you. How are you?"- I responded softly, sighing as papa rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.