35.

Him.

"Mr Russo, do try again. It will do you good and you will be able to go home sooner."- encouraged Griffin, my nurse, and I sighed in irritation, having enough of that shit today. 

"I am done for today."- I said as calmly as I could, leaving before he could try that pep talk on me. 

It's been a week. 

A week of useless rehabilitation workouts that aren't doing a shit to me. Stupid stretching, foam rollers, massages - that just stirs pain in some places and nothing else. I don't feel any different, I am tired of that. 

My athletic grit and endurance have nothing to do here. This rehabilitation is bullshit and Griffin is the most annoyingly persistent nurse I have ever seen. Doctors are no better - "you are athlete, you will be okay", "you can do that, it is like sport, challenge for you". 

Fuck it.

Her.

A week of rehabilitation work: stretching, massaging, medicine and doctor's consultations. It is very hard, way harder than I was ready for. 

But I am dealing with it. Baby steps, one by one, tiny progress still counts. Stretching was painful at first, a very long time of no working out also made themselves known, but in a week I was back to my exceedingly flexible self. Massages are a bit hurtful due to my muscles getting hang of functioning to the fullest again, though, I am sure that it will be fine and I will be back on track soon.

Once I finished with my less painful than yesterday massage near hipbone with mini stretch of my legs and hips, I went to the room, quietly closing the door, seeing my love next to the grand window. 

I approached him and gently hugged him from behind, kissing his back delicately, feeling him relax under my touch.

"Are you okay, mon amour?"- I asked in care as he turned around in my arms and hugged me tightly, nuzzling his handsome face in my hair. 

"Just frustrated with all that rehabilitation stuff."- replied my beloved as I kissed his temple, running my fingers through his silky, curly, midnight black hair. 

I know it is unusual for him: he is used to testing his endurance, huge weights, cardio, strength trainings. Gentle stretching and massages are not his scene. 

"I know that it is very challenging, mon cœr, but you are so much stronger than this makes you feel. You have so much grit, endurance and power, ma vie."- I spoke adoringly, kissing his plump, full lips delicately, and he cupped my face gently, caressing my cheeks fondly. 

"You can do it, mon prince. I believe in you and I know you can do it in ways others can only dream of. You are such incredible Hercules of mine."- I said from the bottom of my heart, pecking him dozen times until he smiled profoundly and dreamily at me, melting in my embrace. 

"I love you so much, mia piccola pesca. You are my greatest treasure."- almost whispered Adri, kissing me lovingly and slowly.

"I love you very much, mon nounours."- I whispered fondly from the bottom of my heart, tucking a strand of his velvety hair away from his prepossessing face. 

"I should try again, sì?"- asked cutely my boyfriend and I giggled, nodding in reply. 

"Will my lucky charm come along?"- he asked warmly, kissing me affectionately. 

"Always."- I responded truthfully, intertwining our fingers. 

We went back to his training room and I settled with him on the big matt, guiding him through stretch routine, taking it nice and slow.