40.

Her. 

I smiled, waking up to tender caressing of my cheek. My eyes lazily fluttered open and I smiled brightly, being greeted with my smily, precious, very-very handsome cutie-pie. 

"Good morning, mon cœr."- I said softly, the two of us nuzzling into each other so freely and comfily. 

"Good morning, piccola."- replied huskily Adri, cupping my cheek tenderly before shutting space between our lips to kiss me so sweetly, so soothingly. 

My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled him closer, smiling at his beyond delighted, heart-melting self. Our lips caressed fondly and adoringly, the two of us relishing in the liberating sensation that we longed for so much. My fingers entwined in his messy, velvety, voluminous, curly, midnight black hair and ran through it while I got soaked up in his love. 

"How are you feeling, mia piccola pesca?"- he asked in care and I smiled, laying lush, lingering kiss on his plump, full lips. 

"Like I could do it again with you."- I said softly and profoundly, biting my lip as he glanced at my  body, smirking so sexily. 

"Really, ma princesse?"- wondered titillatingly Adri as his large, veined hand wrapped around my small thigh, all of a sudden I am beneath him and he is on top of me. 

Oof, smooth. 

"Really."- I murmured against his kissable lips, melting when he kissed me passionately, his velvety tongue divining deep in my mouth. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, feeling so-so-so good. I nibbled his bottom lip, running my fingers through his velvety hair, moaning once he squeezed my thigh firmly. 

No condom game is a bit wild, but we definitely can have fun without it. 

I rolled us over, smiling alluringly at his intrigues, amorous gaze that trailed up and down my body. I took hold of the hem of my silk nightgown and rid it up, tossing fabric away, being left in just my white, sheet thong. 

"Sei così bella, angelo mio."- spoke coarsely my boyfriend, kissing me hungrily, his hands rushing to explore granted space. (You are so beautiful, my angel.) 

My heart brimmed with comfort and love, making my confidence leap. I kissed his neck slowly, moaning in it as he squeezed my bum roughly, my hips grinding into his own. 

"Je veux te faire une fellation."- I whispered in his ear, sighing once I felt his fingertips rub me through the sheer fabric. (I want to give you a blowjob.) 

"Je pense que nous pouvons faire un compromis, mon ciel, oui?"- said Adriano, our foreheads resting together, both of us moaning at the friction of our hips rubbing so firmly, so good. (I think, we can compromise, my sky, yes?)

I bit my lip when his hands gripped my hips, silently initiating 69 - I didn't have to be told twice. 

Him.

The most divine start of the day. 

Nothing else to say. 

Scandalously pleasant and hot 69 with my girlfriend and ardent, fierce, sexy make out session in the shower that ended with me going down on her sweet self.

"We really should get condoms today."- said breathlessly Lu with soft smile that I returned, nodding in absolute agreement, and kissed her feverishly, water pouring down on us. 

Her tiny arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer, our naked bodies pressing together firmly. My hands gripped her toned, big, fit ass, squeezing it, earning sugary moan that I drank in an intimate, romantic kiss.