26.

Her.

Christmas Eve equals huge, friendly, marvellous family dinner and cosy atmosphere.

I did my hair neatly, paying extra attention to my makeup: neat, natural, but with extra wing. Body shimmer for pretty glow. I picked sexy, lacy, red lingerie and gorgeous, new, Chanel dress. The fabric clung to my small hour-glass figure flawlessly, heightening my happy mood. Elegant heels and diamond jewellery followed. Perfume was sprayed on my neck and wrists.

Once I was done, I exited my boyfriend and my room, just in time to meet my mama.

"Chéri, you look so beautiful."- stated mama lovingly with a smile, hugging me tightly, and I smiled.

"You are extremely stunning, mama. I love this dress on you."- I said genuinely, giggling when she squeezed my fame tenderly, kissing my forehead gently.

We went downstairs cheerily, chatting with others. My beloved man is out with his brothers and my brothers, all of them are skiing til the very last moment.

Him.

"I think, we better hurry up."- I said, chuckling as Luc and Emi fell in the snow with Max and Austin.

"Yeah, you are right."- agreed Matisse, taking his gloves off.

Once we made sure our small siblings have no snow on themselves, we went inside straight to our rooms to change.

I showered and quickly did my routine, leaving the tiny stubble untouched - I like it, ma princesse likes it: win-win. I styled my hair neatly, leaving 2 small strands of my curly hair out. As I had my black, silk boxers on, I glanced at what to wear, seeing the right choice fast enough.

Silk shirt, black trousers and suitable shoes. I added masculine, yet tasteful chain, grinning as my beloved bracelet came in my view - priceless gift from my sweetness. Cologne on my neck and wrists.

I went downstairs, smiling happily at the sound of my favourite mellifluous giggle

I went downstairs, smiling happily at the sound of my favourite mellifluous giggle. Heading to the living room, I stopped at the doorway, admiring my goddess.

Comely, natural beauty is lightly highlighted by makeup. Her big, glimmering, celestial blue-set green eyes pop out immensely thanks to the black wings and alluring play with eyeshadow. Plump, full, pink, luscious lips look like rose petals.

Lustrous, silky, shining, chocolate brown hair cascades down her back in mesmerising curls. Sleek, dewy, luminous skin has attractive sparkle to it, bringing attention to her petite shoulders, lean arms, defined collarbones and pretty neck.

Red, silk fabric attached to her beautiful, desirable hour-glass figure in the finest ways imaginable, making sublime accent on her mouth-watering curves that are in all the right places. Sophisticated heels barely let her dainty self reach my chest - I love that.