49.

Her.

Recklessly, foolishly, madly in love. 

The feeling that is worth a billion words, memories, smiles and kisses.

Music is blasting loudly, lights are shining and about thousands of people surround us on this wild, crazy Coachella night.

Yet it is just him and I.

My arms around his neck, his hands on my bum, our hips touching, smiles on our faces as the both of us are gone in the moment that is simply perfect.

"No matter where we are, you still have my heart."- I spoke softly to the song, smiling as he leaned in, pulling me closer, his plump lips right against mine. 

"Because I locked it."- whispered Adri with a smile, my heart hammering as I kissed him, passionately, temerariously. 

My fingers dived into his curly, silken, inky black hair, running through every velvety strand, rush of the sweetest pleasure and adrenaline, mingled with love, created a concoction that consumed me alive and wholly.

Him.

I forgot that we are here with my brothers, Sam, Avery, Lu's brothers and basketball teammates. I forgot that we wanted to take a group picture, walk around the city at night and meet the sunrise together. 

All I know is that this, with her, is so fucking beautiful, real and mine.

Right now I don't want to be rational and responsible. 

I want to let this crazy, sweet, passionate, incredible love take over our night and let us be fools, reckless teenagers in love with not a single care on our minds.

"Let's be heedless, mia piccola pesca."- I said breathily against her rosy, glossy, honeyed lips, smiling when she nodded, kissing me again, neither of us in control of our breaths or heartbeats. 

I took her tiny hand in mine, leaving her away from the crowd, stealing her all to myself. 

And my beloved doesn't intend to share me either. 

We hid near some photobooth, kissing like addicts, absolutely consumed by each other. Her dainty hands in my hair, my hands on her toned ass, squeezing it, making her tight, shirt, white dress ride up, the thin fabric gathering up in my palms. 

"This is the most beautiful forever I could ever wish for, mon soleil."- spoke Luna breathlessly, an angelic, happy smile on her plump lips that melted into mine, my heart soaring somewhere so damn surreal.

"It is bound to get only better, mon petit ange."- I said huskily into the wild, romantic kiss, smiling like a crazy man as my girl kissed me, pulling me closer. 

"And that will start with me making you my wife."- I stated wholeheartedly, everything within me bursting once her little hand cupped my cheek, the diamond ring on her miniature finger glistening and glimmering in the light. 

"My Mr Russo."- whispered Luna, our lips crushing together into the most feverish, loving kiss, neither of us present with the world around us. 

"I want this to be a night to remember."- spoke Lu softly, caressing my cheek, and I smirked, having a million ideas. 

"Then get it the booth, baby."- I said raspingly, smiling as she did, pulling me inside with herself. 

Her.

Adulthood, responsibilities and duties are nearing: engagement announcement during tomorrow's dinner, his big basketball game that is tomorrow, university, graduation, wedding, family life and thousands of things that we must be cautious and dependable with.