20.

Him.

I moved the covers off myself and got up, heading to the bathroom. 

"Are you alright, la mia piccola pesca?"- I asked hoarsely, knocking on the door, worrying about her. 

In reply the lock of the door twisted and I opened the door, feeling my concern leap once I saw my angel's glossy eyes. 

"Hey, what's wrong?"- I asked in care, wrapping her tiny self in my arms, kissing away her tears. 

"My abdomen hurts."- whispered shakily Luna, blinking away more tears. 

"Period?"- I asked calmly and she nodded, leaning in to my touch. 

"Come here, piccola."- I said warmly, gently hoisting her tiny self up in my arms. 

I carried her back to bed and laid next to her, cuddling her small self as my little spoon.

"Shh, everything will be fine, mon ciel."- I whispered to her, delicately laying my hand on her abdomen, smiling as she relaxed in my arms, nuzzling into me more.

I kissed her comely neck and tenderly kept my hand still, noticing how quickly she fell asleep by my side. In another 15 minutes I got up, tucked my sweetheart in and went to get dressed. 

I styled my hair, got dressed in black-white look by Tom Ford, sprayed my cologne on my neck and wrists, took Rolex and my phone, being all set in a moment.

I left her a note before leaving and driving to get a few things for my angel. 

As I patiently waited in the small queue at the check out, I saw a guy, definitely around my age, nearly hide his content of the cart, which doesn't differ much from mine. He looked at me in bewilderment, seeing how I didn't bother to cover up the content of my cart: a few packages of tampons and pads, my beloved's favourite candies and cookies, cherry juice, her favourite fruit and berries, a little surprise to make her smile. 

God, this is just ridiculous. Come on, if not period, neither of us would be here. It is nothing to be ashamed of and it is not like women chose to have it. Some men act like little boys when it comes to period, it is annoying and disgusting. 

I am not weirded out by it and will never be. I have normal attitude towards it, my parents didn't raise a little weakling that cannot deal with natural, normal things, especially those that re healthy and unavoidable, I will gladly help my girl as much as I can to ease it for her, I will get her whatever hygiene items she needs and no, I won't die if someone sees tampons in my cart. 

Once I paid peacefully, I took detour to the pharmacy and then drove straight to my baby girl. 

Her.

I sighed as sweet, delicious smell woke me up. My eyes lazily opened as I pulled my knees closer to my chest, dreading moving because of my intense cramps.