47.

Him.

"Looking like sunshine, fratello."- stated Mateo with a smile, hugging me as I entered the gym. 

"Just in a very good mood."- I said cheekily, returning my brother's hug before Dom embraced me too. 

"Ready to burn some calories?"- I asked my brothers, who beamed, certainly being in a marvellous mood.

"Definitely."- they laughed, the 3 of us heading to the changing room. 

We placed our things in the lockers, took our towels and headed to the training area to have a morning workout session together today before attending a dinner, which Dom and Av are organising for all our families. 

"How was St Valentine's Day?"- asked Teo while we are warming up, planning to do lots of strength training today. 

"Divine. I took Av to Jamaica, we had dinner on the shore, then we went to the club and partied all night, taking the rest of the celebration to our place."- shared Dom, glowing and that's what matters to us. 

"We went to a really cool Ferrari test drive in the morning and flew to Cuba right after that. We had marvellous surfing and diving sessions and had our fun later."- said Teo, looking so happy, his smile big and bright. 

"I took Lu to Seychelles for the weekend and she surprised me with the cutest Cane Corso pup. We named him Naldo."- I shared half of the events, her and I planning to share our joy during some family dinner or gathering, which we hope to hold soon. 

"Baby!"- chirped Avery, catching our attention, and we chuckled at how quickly Dom melted, hearty eyes and the most love-drunk smile on his face. 

Soon it was Teo's turn to turn into the smiliest sunshine and it didn't take long for me to look like a love-drunk puppy too. 

"Hi, mon trésor."- spoke my beloved, gently cupping my face as I leaned down to her level, my arms wrapping around her trim waist. 

"Hi, mia amata principessa."- I replied raspingly, gently capturing those full, pink, soft lips in a passionate kiss, fucking loving this unexpected encounter. 

"Quit kissing, woman. It is time to work on our sexy asses and burn some calories."- stated Avery, snatching my Lu away from me to take her to the changing room. 

"Eyes up, Domenico Mattia Russo."- warned Avery, feeling her boyfriend's eyes on herself, and he just grinned. 

"How can she expect me not to look?"- wondered Dom and I shrugged, leaning on the wall. 

"Lu is just used to that by now."- I said with a chuckle, a tiny clarification existing between us: if her round, peachy, firm, toned ass is in my view, I am most definitely looking and touching, that's just something natural and traditional and she is now used to it, though, still blushes like the most winsome angel. 

"Ladies are not ready yet?"- wondered Sam, coming to us, all ready to work out. 

"Nope."- answered our fratello with a chuckle, kissing his boyfriend's temple. 

"Nope your ass. We are always ready."- said Av feistily, killing Dom's focus. 

"Can we do plank together, mon univers?"- wondered my angel, sneaking into my arms as I gladly hugged her, kissing her forehead. 

"Absolutely, mia piccola pesca."- I responded lovingly, gently fixing her ponytail for her. 

"Let's go, unfortunately-still-not-Russo-take-a-hint-Adriano."- stated Avery with a grin as I smirked, watching her go to the other side of the gym with my girl.