10.

Her.

Monday came sooner that we'd like it. 

Nevertheless, we still spent our morning together: cuddles, workout, shower and breakfast. Now we are getting dressed. 

I did my hair and makeup, keeping it simple today. As to my outfit, I picked cute, silk, baby blue dress, pairing it with nice heels. Once I glanced at the window, windy situation bothered my airy look. My eyes wondered around, looking for something to wear on top, and I smiled brightly, seeing white dress-shirt of my beloved young man. Not even thinking twice, I happily waltzed to it and wore it, grinning at how heartwarming such simple thing is. My perfume was sprayed on my neck and wrists.

My white Celine bag was filled with my necessities: mints, makeup bag, notepads, colourful pencils and album for today's practise class, phone, AirPods, mini version of my perfume, hand sanitiser and wet wipes. 

"I am slave to your beauty, ma princesse

"I am slave to your beauty, ma princesse."- said adoringly Adriano, wrapping his muscular, big arms around my waist, causing me to smile and flush. 

I have never been the most confident in my looks, I was average to myself, but because of his sweet and meaningful daily compliments I start to actually feel beautiful, like far more than just some shell. It is indescribable feeling.

"You are an angel, piccola. I cannot put into words how stunning and elegant you are."- he stated warmly, kissing my cheek from behind fondly. 

"Thank you, mon amour. You are prepossessing."- I spoke genuinely with a smile, admiring my love through the mirror, feeling the happiest as I look at our reflection. 

He smiled dreamily at me and laying doting kiss on my shoulder, holding me closer to himself. I turned my head to the side and pecked him, smiling in pure joy once his plump lips melted into mine in a slow, deep, lush, loving kiss. 

Adriano gently turned me around and I wasted no time to hug him tight to myself, returning every caress of his lips. His big, masculine, lukewarm, soft hand laid on the back of my neck as he tenderly deepened the sweet kiss, making me sigh in enjoyment. 

After our beautiful night 2 days passed by, yet it was enough for me to see how he acts around me and how he treats me. Adriano is passionate, naturally domineering, romantic, devoted, amorous, yet he is so sweet, tender, loving, fond, careful with me. He never puts strength in physical touch, it is balmy and feathery at all times, but I know he can be more licentious, rougher and more salacious if needed. His authoritative temper is mild, almost soft when he is around me, it makes me feel extremely special. He is not a boy - indecisive, lazy, disoriented and weak. He is a man - strong, confident, imperious, knows what he wants and needs. I am in awe of him and keep finding more and more reason to love him with all my heart and soul.

I giggled once he twirled me around like a princess, laying the cutest kisses on my face. I hugged my beloved man tightly, feeling on top of the world by his side. In another moment we got going, sharing our last bits of kisses next to our cars, which are parked in empty parking lot with no eyes around.