43.

Him.

"Sono incuriosito."- I said with a smile, leaning back in a leather seat, and Dom grinned, drinking matcha tea casually. (I am intrigued.) 

"Si tratta di una cosa davvero straordinaria, che vedrete quando sarà il moment."- replied Domenico, beaming and shining lately in ways I don't think I have ever seen him to. (This is really amazing thing, you will see once the time comes.) 

"Dio, vorrei che quel venerdì arrivasse prima."- sighed Teo as we nodded, definitely having enough of the crazy Tuesday. (God, I want that Friday to come sooner.)

Today we spent an entire day at the Russo Enterprise, learning about and participating in our papà's business, paying attention to how it is structured here, in the USA, because in Europe it is much different, both aspects truly interesting and absorbing to us. 

We took a little break before going our separate ways, the three of us learning about different things today: Mateo is with the department of human resources today, Domenico is with the administration department and I am with the department of finance - just like papà, we want to know this business, our heritage, inside and outside, no exceptions. 

I reread the file about the business partner I am going to meet up within a couple of minutes, my eyes snapping to the door as it opened. 

My mind turned into a daze, too hazy with the dirty thoughts and desires. 

Gorgeous, natural makeup put her bewitching beauty on display in the finest ways: sublime brows; arresting highlights and contour on her defined cheekbones and jawline; bonny, small, button nose is marvellously complimented; long, thick, dark lashes are even longer, thicker and prettier and God, those lips are heaven-sent - so full, so plump, so pouty, so sultry, so pink. The sexy wings add such a seductive look to her compelling eye, making it even harder to focus on anything sane and appropriate.

Sleek, dewy, luminous skin is softer and smoother than silk. It has such an alluring glimmer to it. Long, velvety, very voluminous, luminous, chocolate brown hair bounces up and down in flawless, bouncy, loose curls, tiny strands framing her comely face so perfectly and winsomely.

The moment I laid my eyes on her dress, the air grew too hot and blood flowed in a very different direction. 

Fucking hell.

Tight and short. Cazzo, it is short as fuck.

The combination ended me on the spot. 

My eyes didn't know what to admire at first, too disoriented by the sight, incapable of settling on just one thing at a time. Her slim, never-ending legs - so bare, so sexy and so goddamn beautiful; that tiny, delicate waist and perfect, perky chest; gorgeous hips that highlight the sensuous hourglass figure; dainty shoulder and lean arms and fuck, her ass - handful and lush. 

The diamond swan pendant and diamond peach blossom ring are neatly coruscating, adding a luxurious glimmer to her enchanting, sleek appearance. Elegant, crisp white trainers add a very tasteful sporty detail to her arresting self. Dulcet, airy, innocent scent of cherries is as mouth-watering as ever.