28.

Her.

"Good morning, mia piccola pesca."- whispered velvety, raspy voice as pleasant kiss was laid on my cheek, making me smile sleepily.

"Good morning, mon nounours."- I murmured happily, snuggling into him, giggling when he pulled me closer, his hand quickly finding its way to my bum.

Memory of yesterday clouded my mind, causing me to full-on grin.

A house. A home.

I am moving in a gorgeous home with the love of my life.

This is a dream come true.

"Now every single morning will be like this."- said warmly, huskily Adriano, gently glazing his thumb over my bum, keeping his muscular arms around my small frame.

"Us is our home, in our bed, cuddling peacefully."- murmured sweetly my boyfriend, smiling adorably, giving me butterflies.

"Nothing better than this."- I spoke softly, breathing in his sublime scent: bergamot and patchouli with hints of chocolate - tantalising and spicy, yet warm and soothing combination.

I wrapped my arms around his neck gently and laid fond kiss on his full, rosy, pouty lips that I hope and pray our children get. He was eager to kiss me lovingly, pulling me closer to himself, our bare bodies attaching together securer.

"We will be late to university."- I said, giggling when he snuggled into me, pecking my neck and cleavage cutely.

"I need my cuddle time."- stated so-so winsomely my beloved young man, cuddling up against me, causing me to smile brightly.

"What will you do when we have a baby? She or he will want attention."- I wondered, gladly cuddling my baby, kissing his forehead tenderly, tucking a curly strand of his silky, lustrous, gorgeous, midnight black hair off his forehead.

"When we have a baby, I will be the most delighted man in the whole wide world and spend time with you and our little one with utmost pleasure. As to sharing you, don't worry, ma princesse, we will have as much time for each other as we have now."- said Adriano, pecking my lips dotingly.

"I cannot stay away from you now and I certainly won't be able to keep my hands to myself when we have a baby"- he whispered tantalisingly, kissing me adoringly as my heart fluttered.

We cuddled for a while until getting up and taking very quick shower to wash off the sweat from last night's delightful, marvellous loving. Our regiments followed shortly after and soon we were dressed for a workout.

When I say that he created the most aesthetic and the cosiest gym for us, I mean it.

Machines of all sorts are by far the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. All equipment is of matching colours, tidy and pretty by all means. The gym is huge and comfily divided into areas that are suitable for him and I: dumbbells, matts, yoga ball, kettlebells, bosu ball for me and various machines, bar, bench, power cage, ab wheel roller, battle rope, rowing machine, slam balls, push up stands, punching bag are for him. There are also ply boxes, skipping ropes, treadmills and all sorts of bikes.

 There are also ply boxes, skipping ropes, treadmills and all sorts of bikes