50.

Her.

"Oh, someone was pounded the soul out of."- hollered Avery with a puckish smirk and I blushed while taking a seat next to her in the VIP area. 

"Damn, I am starting to believe Adriano has a monster dick. Look at your wobbly legs, smile and sparkles in your eyes."- giggled my pregnant best friend, my face turning cherry red as people looked at us. 

"You are shameless."- I murmured shyly, nudging her arm to make her keep quiet, but she only laughed louder. 

"I am just stating facts. You looked like he has been fucking you for hours, including mere moments before you came here."- she taunted without any shame, bursting into laughter when I  hid in the jersey, flushed and flustered by the things people might be thinking of. 

And I am now even more mortified of the thought about how I look from the side because everything he said is true.

"How is the pregnancy going? How is my tiny nephew or niece?"- I asked softly, something in me tingling as Av rubbed her 22 weeks belly. 

"If we overlook the fact that I eat every 5 minutes and revel in food combinations that would have grossed me out to the point I'd throw up before, it is marvellous. Backache and sore boobs are a bitch, but nothing too unbearable."- opened up my best friend, the two of us giggling at her words.

"Do you know the gender?"- I asked with a smile as she bit into a chocolate bar. 

"Nope. I want to find out once the baby is born, but Dom wants to know now. Obviously, it will be my way, but he is trying to make me change my mind by going down on me every single morning and night, spoiling me with gifts and extra love and I am wallowing in it all, so for now it won't hurt to let him think he can change my mind."- she said with an evil giggle and took a sip of cola. 

"Do you know where you want to give birth? France, Nigeria, Italy or Here?"- I asked happily, my heart warmed by the notion of me, hopefully, getting pregnant soon too. 

"Maybe, here. I don't want to go to France any time soon, my family is bugging me here with advice enough, imagine what a horror it will be if I were there. Nigeria was an option, but I do not want any heat and sun near me, I am cosy with this climate: chilly, yet warm, fresh and mild. Italy is gorgeous and tempting, but the language is complicated, I gave it 3 tries, so I give up. All in all, we plan to stay here."- explained Avery contentedly, leaning back in the seat. 

"I am simply happy now, you know. I can be a stay-at-home wife and mum and Dom has absolutely nothing against it, he is so supportive and loving. I can do what I want, he is not pressuring me or forcing me into anything. All he cares about is my safety, health and joy and that's just...A dream come true."- shared Avery vulnerably with a genuinely overjoyed look in her eyes and I smiled, hugging her tightly. 

"I am indescribably happy for you."- I spoke sincerely, neither of us needing more to know that we did it.

Av has always wanted to be a wife and mum, no career hunts and chasing, and now she has it. She found such a wonderful man to start a family with, she is taking up hobbies like she has always dreamt of and she is living with the love of her life in their dream house. 

I am madly in love with the man of my dreams, we are engaged and live in a gorgeous house with the cutest pup. At last, I love myself the way I am, I am confident in myself and I am embarking on a career that is beyond any of my hopes and fantasies. 

We achieved this side by side, together through thick and thin and that's a real friendship.

Him.