29

Amber woke in bed and sighed. She rolled her eyes as she walked downstairs and saw Aimee's mum there. "Oh wow. Moving onto my dad are we?"

Helen rolled her eyes. "I'm actually here to give you an update on Aimee. Seeing as you're best friends."

Amber nodded. "And?"

"She's back at home. But the baby is still in hospital. She's named her Esmè-Amber. After you. Which I personally think is a bold move considering you two probably won't even talk after you've left school," she said.

Amber rolled her eyes. She wanted to say something. But she knew she couldn't. She sighed. "If my father asks, I've gone to see Aimee."

***
Simon opened the door and smiled as he saw Amber. "Hey. You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I came to see Aimee. Is she up for visitors?"

Simon nodded and smiled.  "Yeah. She's in bed. Go on up to her. But first I want a kiss," Simon said as he pulled her close.

Amber grinned and kissed him. Simon pushed his to tongue into her mouth. Amber moaned and gently pushed him away. "Behave. I'm here for Aimee."

"Get up there then."

***
Amber walked into Aimee's room. She smiled as she saw her best friend lying in bed. "Hey hot mama."

"Not so hot. But hey. How you doing?" Aimee asked.

Amber grinned and sat on the bed next to Aimee. "I'm okay. I'm more than okay. I'm on top of the world. Do you have any photos of baby?"

Aimee nodded and handed her best friend her phone. Amber grinned. "Oh my god. She's the cutest!" She said.

Aimee smiled. "She really is. It's a shame Max won't see her. He just... he's an ass and she's missing out."

Amber nodded. She looked at her. "But she has you. And she has me. I'll be her daddy. I can't wait to meet her."

"I'm going up there later if you want to come with me. My dad is taking me. So he will let you come."

***
Amber walked downstairs when Aimee fell asleep. Simon smiled. "Hey. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good. Didn't appreciate your ex wife or girlfriend. Being at mine this morning. She told me she thinks Aimee and I won't be friends for much longer."

"Ignore her. She's not worth getting upset about. Trust me," he said as he kissed her.

Amber sighed. "I know. She's just annoying. She looked so smug when she told me about what Aimee named the baby. Like she thought there wasn't any point," she said.

Simon laughed. "Well you're amazing. And you're going nowhere. Aimee won't let you anyway. You know too many of her secrets."

***
Simon took the girls back to his after they had been to the hospital. Aimee went straight to bed. Amber looked at Simon. He pulled her close and kissed her.

The kiss got more and more heated as clothes came off. Simon lifted her onto the table. He was about to push into her when there was laugh from the door.

The two of them pulled apart to see Helen standing there. She had a smirk on her face. "Well... this just got interesting."

But what would Helen do now she knew their secret?