17

Amber woke up as she placed a hand on her bump and sighed. She felt as if there was something wrong. She walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. She ran a hand on the bump and sighed to herself as tom walked into the room and looked to his daughter and friend "Amber? Are you okay?" He asked as he walked over and sat next to her and smiled "there's something wrong with the baby. I can't feel her, she's not moving and sometimes I poke her and she kicks back but she hasn't, there's something the matters with her dad. I just know it" Amber said as she started to sob as tom wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug and smiled "it's okay, I'm going to take you to the hospital and it's all going to be oaky. She's probably just resting that's all" tom said.

Amber got to the hospital as she sent Aimee and Simon a text. She knew tom was trying to get a hold of izzie. Amber sat in the hospital room as Aimee walked in and walked over to her and hugged her "are you okay?" She asked "they won't tell me anything, I need to know that she is okay" Amber said Aimee smiled as a midwife walked in with a sonogram machine and smiled "we're going check on your baby now" she said as she placed the gel on ambers bump. Amber frowned as she didn't hear anything. She felt sick "I'm so sorry Amber, but your babies has died" the midwife said as Amber looked to her and shock her head "no, no she can't have" Amber said as she started to sob as Aimee pulled her into a hug "she can't be, it's not fair. She's my baby" amber sobbed as Aimee held her close.

***

Simon arrived at the hospital. Amber was giving birth. He stood outside of the room and looked to see Amber and frowned. Aimee spotted her father and smiled as she Walked out of the room and sighed "what happened?" He asked as Aimee sighed and looked to him "im sorry, she lost the baby. She died and now she has to give birth to it" Aimee said as Simon felt his heartbreak. He knew he was harsh to Amber when she learnt she was pregnant but it was his daughter and he was starting to open up to the idea of being a dad again.

Simon walked into the room and over to Amber who was crying "she can't be gone, she's only a baby" amber sobbed as he took a hold of her hand. He had tears in his eyes as he looked to her "I know, but I'm here" he said as she looked to him and she started to sob "she died, I killed her" amber said sobbing as he took a hold of her hand and smiled "it's not your fault, I promise" he said as she groaned in pain as she felt a contraction hit her. Aimee looked to them and smiled. She saw how much amber and Simon loved each other and knew how this would only bring them together or tear them apart.

***

Soon amber had given birth and looked to the lifeless baby that they in her arms. She looked to her and sobbed as Simon sat on the bed "she's beautiful" amber said as Simon smiled and looked to her "she is" she said as Aimee stood outside of the room and frowned as to walked towards her "what's your dad doing with amber?" Tom asked as Aimee sighed "erm" "he's the father isn't he?" Tom asked annoyed "don't go mad, she needs him at he minute" Aimee said as Tom nodded.

"We could name her Freya" amber said as he nodded. He knew even if they didn't get to see her grow that she needed a name. The nurse walked I. And looked to Amber "it's time" she said as amber shock her head "no, you can't fake her I'm not ready" she sobbed as the nurse smiled "I'm sorry it's time" she said as amber looked down at Freya and started to sob "mummy's loves you baby" amber said as Freya was pulled from her arms as the nurse walked off with her as amber broke down crying "they took her, they took her from me. She needs me I am her mum I need to protect her" amber sobbed as Simon pulled her close. Amber knew that she was broken and didn't know if she could get over loosing Freya.