9

Amber sighed as she walked through the school gates. She placed a hand on her head and rubbed her temples "you look how I feel" Aimee said as she walked up to Amber "sod off" amber said smirking "so, I need to tell you something and you cant judge" Aimee said as amber took a sip of her water "do I ever judge? im your best friend" amber said "i slept with Mr Tyler" Aimee said as amber frowned "hold on, Mr Tyler as in the head teacher Mr Tyler" amber asked as she stopped where she was walking and turned to look at Aimee who smiled sheepishly "damn, you don't waste anytime, better hope daddy don't find out" Amber said as Aimee rolled her eyes "why does it sound so sexual you say daddy?" Aimee asked "im a very sexual person Aimee lowsley" Amber said "is that so amber-rose Clarkson, shall I tell your father about that" Aimee said "try it he wont believe you, im a good girl" amber said "ha, yeah right, you have the wool pulled over his eyes" Aimee said as amber smirked.

She glanced to the CCTV sign and sighed "talking of head masters, sleep with him and get him to get rid of these damn cameras" amber said "what's wrong, cant get into trouble?" Aimee asked "too right" amber said as they walked into the school "there's something else" Aimee said as amber frowned "your not pregnant are you?" amber asked "give me some credit, will you" Aimee said "what is it" "my dads heating, I found these and they are not sues" Aimee said as she pulled out a pair of lacy underwear "why are you carrying those rounds its creepy" Amber said ignoring the fact she was looking at her underwear "what do I do?" Aimee asked "talk to him" amber said as the guilt hit her stomach. She hated how she was lying to her best friend about this.

****

Amber walked into class and sat down as tom walked in. He looked to amber "amber, where's Aimee?" Tom asked "hold on, let me check my back pocket, oh hold on I don't know im not her babysitter" amber said as tom frowned at her with her attitude "that reminds me, amber Mr Tyler wants to see you" tom said as amber sighed and stood up. Wondering to herself where the hell was Aimee? 

Amber walked to the office and knocked and walked in to see max and Aimee have sex "oh jeez" amber said as she walked out, she felt like wanting to burn her eyes as she had the image of Aimee and max scarred into her mind. Simon walked into the office "hey" he said as he walked over to her and placed his ha d on her hip pulling her to him "Aimee knows something is going on, but doesn't know its me" amber said "what do you mean?" Simon asked as she sighed "remover the night she walked in, almost aught us, She found my underwear and knows that your cheating, she's going to hate me" Amber said as she started to cry. Simon pulled her into a hug "no she wont, okay, I promise, look how about you come round later, Aimee is out?" Simon said as amber nodded.

***

Amber got to Simons that night and she looked to him and smiled "what is this Simon?" amber asked "i like you amber, a lot actually" Simon said as he pulled her to him and brushed his lips against hers "some would say your falling for me?" "because I am" Simon said as he deepened the kiss and pulled her to the bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed and she looked up and smirked as he pulled her skirt off of her and she undid his buttons on his shirt. It was a race of who could get undressed first. Simon grabbed a condom off of the side and slid it on before pushing into her. Amber moaned as he bucked his hips against hers. She rolled her head back moaning and bite her lip, she could feel herself reaching her high as the door opened "what the hell?" Simon rolled off of her and they looed to see Aimee standing there with a shocked look and glaring at Simon, with hatred.