21

Amber woke up and groaned to herself as she realised that she was on hospital. She looked to Tom as he sat next to her bed "dad?" She said as he looked to her and smiled "how are you feeling" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "okay, I guess" she said as he looked to her and sighed. Tom knew that amber was struggling since she had lost Freya but she was acting out of control and he couldn't deal with it anymore "you could of killed yourself and Aimee, Aimee is still fighting for her life and if she does it's on you" he spat as she looked to him and frowned "I'm sorry" amber said as Tom looked to her and sighed "your always sorry Aimee, that's what it is. You have been through a lot and I get that but you can't act like this, you can't keep acting out of control" he said as she looked to him and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and looked to him.

Amber knew that Tom was angry and that she had officially pushed him to far this time and Tom had reached his limit "how is Aimee" she asked as Tom looked to her and smiled as he sat next to her and took a hold of her hand and smiled "she's in surgery, her dad is here and there waiting on news. She's lost a lot of blood" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I didn't want anyone to get hurt I promise I just wanted to feel something other then numb and than she just got in with me. I should be the one fighting for my life" "you were, we nearly lost you too but it's going to be okay as we'll get you the help that you need" Tom said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Amber woke up and smiled as Simon walked in and sat next to her "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled as she sat up and winced in pain "you know you could of killed Aimee" he said as she looked to him with tears and sighed "don't" "you could of, what the hell were you thinking" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I was thinking that I lost our daughter and it seems that you don't care" she spat as he looked to her "I do care but I still have one daughter to look after" he said as she looked to him and glared "get out, I don't want to see you again" she spat as he stood up and walked off.

***

Amber sighed to herself as she weakens corn the hall to the hospital and sighed as she walked off to the stairways to the roof to the hospital and sighed. She looked down and sighed. She knew all that she needed to do was close her eyes and lean forward and it would all be over. Izzie stood from her car and frowned as she saw amber and paled as she saw amber on the edge by the roof but could izzie her to her in time or would amber jump?