18

Amber sighed as she sat in the kitchen. She felt numb. It's all that she felt was numb since she had lost Freya. Amber sighed as she looked To her phone and sighed. She hadn't spoken to Simon since they lost their baby. She wanted him to be there for her but he hadn't. Amber looked down to her phone and smiled;
I'm worried, are you okay? Xx

Amber looked to the text and sighed as she heard tom and izzie who were arguing outside of the room. Amber rolled her eyes at them. "Are you sure about this time? She hasn't even talked to anyone" izzie said "she's fine, she said that she's fine so she is. She can't miss anymore school izzie" tom said as izzie sighed "I don't care about that, I care about our daughter and her mental health" izzie said as Tom sighed "she will be fine"

Amber sighed to herself as she got to school. She sat in the car and sat starring into space. She knew Tom wanted things to get back to normal but it wasn't what she wanted. Amber wanted to feel something all that she felt was numb and it was breaking her heart. She wanted to grief for her daughter and it killed her as she didn't know how to. Tom looked to amber as she sat on the car and sighed. He knew she was struggling but he felt as if she needed to move on and get passed things and that she needed to get on with her life "come on amber, it's your first day back and you need to make an effort over it all" tom said as she stood from the car and sighed "I don't want too" she said as Tom smiled "I know but you need to move forward" Tom said as she looked to him and glared "you don't know what it's like" she spat as she walked off.

***

Later hat day, amber stood in the hallway and sighed. She saw Simon and Aimee as they stood arguing. Amber couldn't help but feel heartbroken as she looked to Simon, every time that she looked to him she thought of Freya and it broke her heart. Aimee walked over to amber and smiled as she hugged her best friend. She could see how badly she was coping. "Are you okay?" "Not really, do you want to get out of here? I don't think like school today" amber said as Aimee smirked. She could see her wild best friend was still there "totally" Aimee said smirking.

Aimee walked into simons classroom and looked to him and smiled "we need to talk over burying her, she deserves it" Amber said as he looked to her and smiled "I know we will work things out" he said as he hugged her. She walked over to his desk and grabbed his car keys out of his jacket and sighed as she slipped them into her pocket as he smiled as he walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay" he said as she looked to him and smiled

***

Amber smirked as she walked into the car parked and got into simons car. She drove over to where Aimee was standing and looked to her and smirked "want a lift?" She asked as Aimee smirked and got into the car "your dead if your dad or mine catches you" Aimee said as she got in as amber smirked as she pulled off towards the highway "I can deal with your dad and mine thinks I'm to fragile and about to break" amber said as they speeded up. Amber smirked to herself as she felt the buzz for the first time since loosing Freya. She looked as her phone ring and saw it was Simon "amber look out" Aimee said as amber saw a lorry drove towards them and skidded only to go driving off of a cliff and crashed into the river leaving the two girls lifeless. The question was had amber killed them both?