5

Amber and Aimee walked into the school. Aimee smirked as she spotted max "now that's one head master, id love to be punished by" Aimee said as Amber rolled her eyes "surprised that you haven't slept with him already" amber said as she spotted Simon he walked over to them. Amber bite her lip as she eyed him "im surprised you haven't slept with anyone" Aimee said "im binding my time" amber said as Simon approached them "where we you last night Aimee?" Simon asked Aimee, Aimee rolled her eyes "out, chill will you" "i will not chill, I would like you know where my sixteen year old daughter was last night" Simon said as amber stood behind him, she checked out his butt as she did so , she walked towards her locker and pulled faces at Aimee, who stood getting a lecture off of Simon. Aimee bite her lip trying not to laugh and tried to pretend to take notice in what Simon was telling her. Amber pulled a bottle of vodka and winked to Aimee, Aimee smirked and nodded to her as amber headed off to the bathroom before registration. Aimee soon followed into the bathroom and groaned as amber did her make up "what's wrong is someone in trouble with daddy?" Amber asked as Aimee rolled her eyes and glared "Please, just because you have the wool pulled over your fathers eyes" Aimee said and amber smirked "don't know what your talking about, im a good girl" amber said causing Aimee to laugh "please, give me strength, does daddy know you slept with Barry Barry in his bed?" Aimee asked "yeah, totally because I so tell him about my sex life aims, come on I the sweet innocent daughter and he still thinks im a virgin" amber said as the bell went "when is he back" "tomorrow night" Amber said and Aimee nodded as they headed off to class "fancy a drink, to get through the day" amber asked handing a bottle of vodka to Aimee "this is why  love you amber-rose Clarkson.

Amber and Aimee headed to class, sue was teaching they took a drink off the bottle as she wasn't looking, it wasn't as if she would do anything, anyways. As the bell went, Simon walked in and amber backed up her stuff "quickly, hide it" Aimee said as amber went to stuff the bottle in the bag, but it was too late. "what's going on?" Simon asked "nothing" amber said, Simon frowned at her "what's in the bag?" Simon asked "nothing" Aimee said as Simon looked to his daughter to her best friend "hand it over?" Simon said "why its tampons, do you want some dad" Aimee said as he took the bag from Amber and looked into it and pulled out a bottle of vodka "cooler now, both of you" Simon said and they rolled their eyes.

************************

Amber sat in the cooler as max walked in, he wanted to speak with Aimee, leaving Amber alone as Simon walked in "give me one good reason I shouldn't ring your father?" Simon asked as amber rolled her eyes "because he wont believe it and you know he will come home, and I was going to invite you over, since its still me alone at home" Simon looked at Amber, he knew it was wrong, she was his daughters best friend, a colleagues daughter. She was only sixteen but he knew he wanted her "and why would I come round?" Simon asked as Amber stood up. She smirked and grabbed his tie "im sure we can think of something, something fun" Amber whispered into his ear. Simon groaned as he could smell her scent. Amber went to walk away, when Simon grabbed her arm, he pulled her to him and pushed her against the desk and kissed her, Amber ran her hands through his hair as he kissed her neck causing her to moan. Simon ran his hands up her thighs and amber smirked as he pulled off the underwear that she was wearing before he unbuckled his belt and pulled his hardened member out and pushed into her, Amber  moaned as he moved in and out of her. He bite into her neck as she moaned "this kind of fun?" Simon asked "yes" amber said groaning. She just didn't know how much longer she would be able to hide this from aimee, she told Aimee everything but she couldn't tell her this.