6

Amber sat on her bed, her phone buzzed and she looked to see that it was Aimee. She said ad let the phone ring, the truth was since that she had sex with Simon. Amber felt bad, she had had sex with her best friends father and she didn't regret it. Amber stood from the bed and started to get ready for school, she knew she had took the week that tom had been away on a course of and she didn't care. She walked down into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of toast when the front door opened. Amber frowned to herself "hello?" she said as she walked out of the kitchen, she noticed that it was tom 2dad? what are you doing back?" amber asked "Mr Tyler rang me, said I needed to come back and keep an eye on my daughter with her behaviour. Something about getting drunk at school?" tom said and tom sighed "i don't know what hes talking about dad" amber said "why haven't you been at school" tom asked and amber sighed "i wasn't feeling well" amber said and tom frowned he walked over to her, as if he was trying to see if she was lying "you don't look well to be honest amber, are you sure your okay to come back" Tom asked "cant miss anymore school now, can I?" amber said and tom nodded, he knew something was going on.

***

Amber got to school and sat in registration, she couldn't miss anymore school, she knew if she did tom would end up in trouble and he was all she had, she didn't have a mum, tom wouldn't talk about her mum. She didn't know her name or what she looked like and that ate her up inside. Aimee walked into registration and smirked  when she spotted Amber was back "oi slut" Aimee said as she walked into class. Amber looked up and smiled as Aimee took  a seat next to her "i thought you had died, you haven't answered any of my calls or texts all week, what the hell happened" Aimee asked "i needed to cut off from everyone and now Mr Tyler told my dad we got drunk and he came back early" Amber said "damn...my dad is being a knob about the drinking too if it helps" Aimee said "your dad is fit" amber said "oh god, no, eww" Aimee said making amber laugh. She watched as Barry Barry walked in, he smirked to Amber and took a seat next to her "alright amb" he asked amber as he placed an arm over her shoulder just as Simon walked in. Amber smirked to Barry "oh im great" amber said as she turned towards Barry, she would make Simon jealous if it were the last thing she did.

***

Amber was walking down the hall with Aimee who was texting "are you still teasing our headmaster?" Amber asked "yep" Aimee said and amber rolled her eyes at her best friend, she spotted Simon and froze "hey, umm ill catch up with you I forgot something in my locker" amber said "sure" Aimee said as she walked past Simon "skirt Aimee" Aimee rolled her eyes "yes father" she said sarcastically. Amber walked away from Simon, she knew she was being childish and avoiding him but she felt awkward. Barry spotted her and walked over to her "amber, my favourite person" he said to her and she sighed, she knew she was using Barry to get to Simon but she really couldn't stand him. Simon walked down the hall and spotted Barry and amber "shouldn't you two be in class?" he asked "yes sir" amber said "of you go to the PRU Barry" Simon said as he and amber went to walk off "hold on amber" Simon said and amber sighed.

"sir?" she said "come with me" he said as he lead her off to his classroom "you've been avoiding me" Simon said and amber rolled her eyes "I've been ill" "cut the crap amber you haven't, we had sex and you were the one that wanted it, you cant avoid me" Simon said and amber said "why do you care" "because I don't want you around Barry Barry" Simon said and amber rolled her eyes "you cant control me" "oh, I can, your mine just you remember that" Simon said and amber glared. She went to slap him but he grabbed her arm ad they looked at each other for a moment before she lunged for him, kissing him. Simon kissed her bag and pushed her against the wall roughly as amber ran her hands through his hair, Simon ran his hands up her skirt and she moaned, She knew he would be a lot harder to resist than she thought.