16

Amber smiled as she met Aimee on he way to school. Amber looked to Aimee and frowned. She could tell that there was something up with Aimee, she as quiet and wasn't herself "are you okay" Amber asked as Aimee looked to her and sighed "I think that I am pregnant" Aimee said as Amber looked to her and smiled "it will be okay, I'm here and if you are pregnant then it's okay, we can be hot baby mammas together" Amber said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "what's up with you is it your dad, he's still hasn't woke up has he?" Aimee asked as Amber looked to her and sighed "yes, it's not just that, I had a fight with your dad and he told me that he loved me and to be honest it is completely terrifying me, I ended what we had as it's not good but my head is a mess" Amber said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "It will be okay" Aimee said as Amber looked to her and smiled.

Amber got to school and sat in simons class. She could see that he was watching her which annoyed her. Amber looked to Simon and they made eye contact before Amber looked away. She looked to her phone as it passed snd saw a message off of izzie and smiled as she saw that tom was awake. She stood up and walked off "Amber Clarkson, where do you think your going?" Simon called as Amber ignored him and continued to walk off.

***

Amber walked through the hallways of the hospital and smiled as she saw tom who looked to her and smiled " hi princess" "daddy" she said as she walked over to him and hugged him. He smiled as she sat on the bed next to him as izzie looked to them and smiled "I'll ice you two a moment" she said as Amber looked to her and smiled "thanks mum" Amber said as izzie walked off. She looked to tom and smiled "so how have you been kid?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "oh you know Same old, I thought that I was going to loose you" Amber said as Tom looked to him and smiled "I'm not going anywhere I promise you" tom said as she looked to him and smiled as she rubbed her bump.

"hows my grandchild?" "She's good" "she?" Tom asked as Tom looked to her and smiled "yeah, it's s girl" she said as Tom smiled to her as izzie walked in and looked to them and smiled "I've been thinking chlo and mika don't need me, so how about I stop around and be here for you, your going to need the help when you have the baby, your going to need the support since your a single parent to be" izzie said as tom took a hold of Izzies hand and smiled. They looked to each other. Amber looked to them and frowned as she looked to them, she was confused and concerned over what was going on between her parents.

***
Later that night, Amber headed home and walked down the street to meet Simon. She knew that she didn't want too, but she knew that she had too. She had too for their baby. Amber knew izzie was with tom at the hospital still and knew she had more chance of seeing him when they weren't around. Amber got into the car and looked to Simon and sighed "I'll tell her, I'll tell Sue the truth, and I'll end it with her" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. She kissed him and smiled as she pulled away "you have until she is born to tell sue and if you don't, I will  as it isn't fair" Amber said as he nodded. Little did Amber know of the heartache she was soon going to experience.