12

Amber sat in the toilets at school. She rested her head against a cubical as she held a test in her hands "please...please...please" she said to herself as she ran a hand through her hair. She looked down at the test to see the result that she never wanted to see "are you okay amber, you have been in there for ages" Aimee called from outside of the toilets. Amber stood up from the toilet and sighed. She looked to Aimee and walked past her and out into the hallway. She placed a hand on her head and sighed before she walked back into the toilets and looked to Aimee and held the test up. Aimee looked to her and sighed "you have only done one test, you can't be sure" Aimee said as Amber sighed. She grabbed out a plastic bag and pulled out another four tests that she had took "five tests in a row can't be wrong, can they?"

"have you told my dad, it is his right?" Aimee asked "of course it is, besides tell him what I didn’t say I was keeping it did I" amber said as Aimee sighed "ambs" "I don’t want to be the school freak show, the girl that was stupid enough to get herself pregnant, let alone by a married man that’s her best friend's father and the deputy head" Amber said  "try the head" Aimee said as amber sighed "I'm sorry, I didn’t mean that I'm not even talking to your dad, am I?" Amber said "you still have to tell him, he has a right to know" Aimee said as amber sighed "no, it's my body i decide to do what to do with it" Amber said.

***

Amber walked down the hall and sighed to herself. She didn’t know what she was going to do. She spotted Aimee as she walked down the steps, he was with an annoyed looking tom "aims" "everything alright amber?" He asked as she sighed and looked to Aimee "Aimee?" "sorry, but he needs to know" Aimee said as Amber sighed and looked to her dad and sighed "what have you done?" He asked as she sighed "come on" he said as she nodded. Amber sat with tom in the car, he hadn't said a word to her at all "are you going to say anything?" She asked as she looked to him "I don’t know what to say" he said as she sighed "I never said I was keeping it, I can't have a kid, do you really think I want to be a pram face dad?" She asked "we talked about protection amber? How did you let this happen in the first place?" He asked as she sighed "do I need to draw you a picture, dad, it didn’t work, the contraception, it happens" Amber said as tom sighed "only if you don’t use it probably, do I need to draw you a picture?" He asked as she looked out of the rainy window and sighed "dad" she said as he sighed "I'm sorry, who's the father?" he asked "someone i was seeing, its over" Amber said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just—you’re my little girl, your fifteen" he said as Amber felt tears roll down her face "I want my mum" she said as she wiped the tears away "we all do" "what do I do?" "I'll tell you what I'll tell any student, you have a responsibility to inform the father, your options are one that you keep it and raised it as best as you can, two you keep it and let someone else raised it, three, you---" "will you stop calling it, an it" she yelled as he looked to her "or you have an abortion" he said as she sighed "will you stand by me, whichever one I chose?" She asked. She was terrified of losing him "of course" he said as he pulled her into a hug "it will be alright" he said as she smiled "you need to tell the father, I'm sorry for meaning harsh" he said as she sighed "sorry for this all" Amber said.

***

Amber walked into Simons office and he looked up at her and smiled "hey" he said as she smiled slightly "we need to talk" she said as he frowned "is everything okay?" He asked as she walked over and took a seat in front of the desk "I'm pregnant and its yours before you ask" she said as he looked to her and paled. Amber sighed to herself, she didn’t know what she was going to do.