1

Amber stood in front of the mirror. She brushed over her dark hair as she looked to her appearance. Today she was starting her new school Waterloo road. Amber had been kicked out of her old school, die to partying. Amber had convinced her dad that she was tempted into it by the wrong sorts of friends, when in all honesty, she was the one doing the tempting. Amber-rose clarkson was the daughter of Tom clarkson. She was the apple of his eye and he always did what was best for her, he did it in order to make up for the fact that she didn't have a mum. Ambers mum died during child birth and tom has raised her alone for the last sixteen years. Amber sighed to herself before she headed downstairs for breakfast "you okay princess?" Tom asked amber, he always called her princess ever since she was little "yeah, just nervous" she said as she took a bite of toast not really feeling like eating.

*************
Amber got to school, she sat in assembly. Bored. She watched as the headteacher max Tyler took to the front. He was old friends with her dad. Amber did think he was hot, but he wasn't her type and he was her dads firend. Amber smirked to herself as she spotted Simon walk in, the new deputy. Amber smirked to herself and bite her lip. She wanted him and wanted him bad. She thought that he was hot.

*************
After assembly amber went to first period, English with her dad. She walked in and sat down. A girl who wore a short skirt and high heels walked in. Amber smiled at her, she liked the look of her "anyone sitting here" she asked "no" amber said smiling. "I'm Aimee" "amber" amber said as Aimee smiled at her. Tom looked at amber as if to talk her to pay attention "you know him?" Aimee asked "yeah, he's my dad" amber said "damn that sucks, my dad works here too" Aimee said and amber looked and smiled to Aimee, she had a feeling that she was going to like Aimee, a lot.

************
The bell went and Aimee and amber stood up "so what's next?" Amber asked "science with my fabulous step mother" Aimee said. Aimee disliked sue, a lot. Aimee and amber sat in science as sue attempted tocteach, Aimee rolled her eyes as amber sat bored, aimee and amber started talking ignoring sue. The door to the classroom opened and Simon walked in. Amber bit her lip as she looked at Simon. He walked over to where the two of them were sitting. "Hello dad" Aimee said looking bored. Amber was in shock, she couldn't believe how much she wanted to screw her new friends dad.

"Miss spark tells me you tow have been messing around" Simon said and Aimee rolled her eyes "it could help if she could teach" amber said and Simon looked to ambsr "what's your name" Simon asked her "amber, amber-rose clarkson" amber said and Simon looked at her, unsure she was not the sweet daughter tom had told him about "one more word about you two and it's straight to Mr Tyler do you hear me?" Simon asked yelling slightly "yes please" Aimee said as amber bite her lip, thinking how hot he was when he yelled.

Aimee and amber looked st each other. They smirked slightly. They knew that they were going to be great friends. Waterloo road wasn't going to know what had hit it.